Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OUCH!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
headbang.gif ohmy.gif owned.gif

Click to view attachment

sad2.gif

I guess that's what happens when you hit dirt on an onramp. Hello concrete wall.

Car will be posted for sale on pelican, craigslist and here.
pete-stevers
that my freind is the shits!!!
Qarl
I feel your pain... sorry!

Aaron Cox
really sorry broseph.....

next time i wont do power oversteer sad.gif

all kidding aside, that sucks. lemme know if you need help with selling it or parting it.

AA
Allan
Bummer dude.

Perfect impression of a guard rail in the fender is bad... sad.gif
Brando
Perfect is right sad.gif The dude behind me in a honda spun, but luckily missed the curb and guard rail. Lucky for him.

Posted for sale. Anyone looking for a 944 donor engine? I'm almost tempted to use it as a conversion piece but I'd have to start cutting firewall. 130hp out of the box. A friend of mine actually suggested adding coverage to my insurance, then in a month or two reporting the accident and getting them to either total the car or repair it. I don't much like the idea since the repercussions for fraud are criminal, whereas if I sell as is I might get some money. And if they did total the car and give me cash... It'd probably be the same as what I'll fetch selling the car; sans the hit on my driving record and raised insurance rates.
URY914
They sell Bondo by the gallon, ya know. cool_shades.gif
Grimstead
QUOTE(Brando @ Dec 8 2006, 06:03 PM) *

Perfect is right sad.gif The dude behind me in a honda spun, but luckily missed the curb and guard rail. Lucky for him.

Posted for sale. Anyone looking for a 944 donor engine? I'm almost tempted to use it as a conversion piece but I'd have to start cutting firewall. 130hp out of the box. A friend of mine actually suggested adding coverage to my insurance, then in a month or two reporting the accident and getting them to either total the car or repair it. I don't much like the idea since the repercussions for fraud are criminal, whereas if I sell as is I might get some money. And if they did total the car and give me cash... It'd probably be the same as what I'll fetch selling the car; sans the hit on my driving record and raised insurance rates.

agree.gif
Sorry to hear about that.

You're doing the right thing about the insurance, even if you got away with it, the rates would be higher for you in the long run (even if you got rid of the car).
Carlitos Way
Sorry to hear about the car... but the good news is you're OK... and you were already thinking of selling the car, right?

Andyrew
I have a compete pannel for both sides for a 944 turbo (exact same as a NA).. cut the old piece out.. weld the new piece in.. grind, glaze putty, primer paint.. be done.
KaptKaos
Bummer Brando, sorry to see that.

Don't F with insurance, that's a bad idea.
VegasRacer
Ouch. sad.gif
*(major bummer)
Jeroen
any structural damage, or is it just what's visible in the pic?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.