Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mikey's new headgear for winter/top off driving
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Woohoooo, FedEx arrived......
GWN7
Needs ears wink.gif
Joe Bob
Gonna get another set....this is for the Dunkel meet with the 356 weenies....
seanery
dude! You're a NUT!! laugh.gif
TheCabinetmaker
You will drown like that. Turn it over
krk
Oh man, i love that look! Dude, you rule on the twisting front -- I look forward to hearing the response from the 356 crowd!

kim.
redshift
You need a German Daredevil name..

I will call you Herr Ulrich Dirschnider, the Mauve Baron.

M
gklinger
ROFLMAO

Mikey, you're too much!
Jeroen
WHOOOAAAA... you just scared the shit outta me ohmy.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
boxstr
Hey Mike you need to wear that to the 50th Speedster whingding at Pebble Beach in June, all the Speedster devotees will be there waiting for you to arrive. http://www.speedster50thanniversary.com
CCLIN356HELL
redshift
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 14 2003, 09:36 PM)
Pebble Beach

Oh my. smilie_pokal.gif

...."In other news, a mentally disturbed man was removed from the ...."

M
Joe Bob
QUOTE(gklinger @ Nov 14 2003, 04:57 PM)
ROFLMAO

Mikey, you're too much!

Once when I ran away from band camp....I used my Dad's season tickets to the Dodger game.....we were like getting hammered and we stole some of the dry ice that cooled the ice cream......we dumped into the beer cups and cruised down the steps......it made the beer bubble and fizz like a witches cauldron....

Marty Feldmann was sitting two rows above us.....his comment was...I wanna party with you guys....we hung out later that evening. His wife had the biggest set of knockers I ever saw back then......

I miss heem.....WHAT HUMP? Nice Knockers....Thank you Doctor....Frau Blucher.... Nyyyeeehhhahah, Werewolf....THERE THE WOLF.....Putting on the RITZ.....

laugh.gif
redshift
Great story!

M
si2t3m
Oh my!!!

You'll scare small children with that you know? blink.gif

Marc-André
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.