Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Australian 914 owners??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I got an email on my mueller914@yahoo.com account from an Edward in Sydney, Australia stating he like to purchase some parts, like a dumb@ss, I hit the wrong button (yep, the Delete key instead of Reply) and I cannot retrieve or find his information.

So, anyone have a slight clue as to who this mystery person is???

Thanks a bunch,

now that I think of it, it might be Howard.....aghhhhhh headbang.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mueller @ Nov 14 2003, 04:26 PM)
now that I think of it, it might be Howard.....aghhhhhh

Howard R is the one ...

His Profile

Andy
ChrisReale
Cant you go into your trash folder and retrieve the info? IIRC you can delete your mail box, but those deleated messages go to trash, which you empty seperatly. icon14.gif
Mueller
Cant you go into your trash folder and retrieve the info?

Sometimes Yahoo will empty the Trash folder or so it seems ????

Thanks Andy, I sent him an email, if by chance it's the wrong person, mabey I can still make a sale in Australia smile.gif
bernbomb914
Drove all over two states (victoria,Queensland) and did not see a single one. few boxsters one or two 911s but no 914s

Bernie
scotty
Hey Bernie...isn't everyone at Telstra stadium about now? ...cruise the parking lot. wink.gif

sure, it's a little early, but, well...
Downunderman
Hi Mike,

Its me. I sent it from the office so I will forward it again on Monday. Bernie must not have cruised the inner west of Sydney or he would have seen a signal orange 6. And Scotty, I'm going to the stadium in about half an hour with my son. Hopefully we wont get slaughtered by the Kiwis.

Howard
Downunderman
Of course he didn't cruise Sydney; he wasn't in the state!!
Downunderman
If you don't understand, Rugby World Cup semi final, Australia v New Zealand. My tickets for this one A$420 each. Tonight (Saturday) I will post the result later.
scotty
he wasn't in the state!!
ohmy.gif Shocking!

Tickets? Lucky dogs...the place should be rockin'!

Tonight (Saturday) I will post the result later.
No! Not before I watch the tape! laugh.gif
Downunderman
Scotty dont look,

Sydney Olympic Stadium, 84,222 people, about 34deg C. Aust 22 NZ 10. A truly epic southern hemisphere contest. What more can I say!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.