Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Iraq! I want a body kit on my car and l
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
army dude
Hello everybody!!
I am at the half way point on my second tour over here and have started thinking about the body on my car. I like the look of the early flares but recently I saw a Sheridan body kit I really liked. What do ya'll think?? Any ideas of other kits? I have very limited computer access still so Maybe somebody could just slip a few sites to me. I am keeping my head down and having an ok time. I will be home in April and can't wait to get back in my ride.
Ya'll take care and fire those ideas to me!!

Ian in Iraq,again
JB 914
Hi Ian,

keep your head down! Hope the rest of your tour goes quickly.

That Sheridan kit is really nice. If i had more $$ then i'd be going with that kit. Mine is going to be a flared V8 car.

SirAndy
QUOTE(JB 914 @ Dec 9 2006, 09:53 AM) *

That Sheridan kit is really nice.

agree.gif the only drawback i can see is that the sheridan kit is a race-part only. it *can* be made to work on a street car, but it's a *lot* of work to get this right ...

the quality of his work is top notch. i've been to his shop. thumb3d.gif

http://www.ultimate914.com/

keep your head down,
bye1.gif Andy
TINCAN914
Ian, GOod to see you posting again.

My nephew is over on his second tour as well, Sgt Kenneth Moore. Keep Your head down, and be safe.
So.Cal.914
Like Andy said it would be alot of work for the street but this Guy did it right.

I think it is one of the better looking body kits and would be worth the effort

if that is your thing. I won't say keep your head down that has been covered

but I will say keep your ass down too. Come home safe.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.