Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: his first time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
itsaporsche914
today i finally gave in and let my son drive the 914 for the first time. also first 5 speed drive. lots of clutch dumping and car dying but he finally got it going. arround the block we went. from 1st to 2nd and back to park in front of the neighbors house. everyone was happy , and then he said "can i drive it to school when i get my license in 6 months?" MY BRAIN JUST LOCKED UP i gave him the safe "maybe" answer. ah 914's
Joe Bob
Yer a better man than I.....
Allan
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 9 2006, 11:04 AM) *

Yer a better man than I.....

agree.gif
Bleyseng
let him drive it to school once......don't fall into the DD routine as that is asking for trouble..

take him to a AX and let him learn how to "drive" is the best advice as a dad of a 25yrold kid. My son drives fast on the AX course and like a ole man on the freeway as insurance is way expensive!!!
itsaporsche914
good idea, i tell him that . for now he it more interested in playing his 1979 fender lead 1 i got him about 8 years ago. he jamming Freebird as we speak. loves old school rock and clapton sawzall-smiley.gif
Bleyseng
hey, my son plays too!
mrhurtalot
that is by far THE WORST TOPIC TITLE EVER

sounded so nasty.. ugh..
itsaporsche914
QUOTE(mrhurtalot @ Dec 9 2006, 12:53 PM) *

that is by far THE WORST TOPIC TITLE EVER

sounded so nasty.. ugh..

mind in the gutter? he's 15 and the car is not licensed or smoged or legal in the state of arizona. BUT , it is suuny and 72 degrees here today. so , you drive the car piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.