Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tell the good people good night
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikelsr
My kids are all covered up and ready for some sleep. I'll see all of you kids in a month or so to get you all warmed up again.

Good night kids!
Love,
Dad

P.S.
Remember not to mess on your covers again...

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
porschecb
What kind of stain is that on 2nd pic.? sad.gif
Allan
QUOTE(porschecb @ Dec 9 2006, 12:38 PM) *

That's the bed wetter... av-943.gif
mikelsr
QUOTE(porschecb @ Dec 9 2006, 02:38 PM) *

Looks like it was oil. That is the way I got it from the PO. sad.gif
Joe Bob
No jack stands?

Didya put STABIL in the gas, didya fill it up, didya toss some moth balls in the trunks and cabin, didya pull the battery?

AND FINALLY

Didya give it a kiss g'nite?
mikelsr
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 9 2006, 02:58 PM) *

No jack stands?

Didya put STABIL in the gas, didya fill it up, didya toss some moth balls in the trunks and cabin, didya pull the battery?

AND FINALLY

Didya give it a kiss g'nite?

jack stands -- nope, I don't have enough jack stands to put them all up in the air. You know if you do it for one, you have to do it for all otherwise they have fits.

STABIL -- yep

fill it up -- yep (you forgot to ask me if I ran it after putting STABIL and gas in it)

moth balls -- nope, I haven't ever done that on the cars. maybe I should try.

pull the battery -- nope I will be running them once a month but they are disconnected.

Kiss g'nite -- yep, I always give my kids a g'nite kiss.
tdgray
You're about a month late... I put the babies to bed in mid November.

See you in the Spring!

Rand
My car is no baby. We drive year round. Yeah. She loves it when I put the extra effort into the winter drives, wiping the fog off the interior windshield, drying her off in the garage and keeping the rust at bay with her spa treatment of ospho and hammerite. Yeah, she is never neglected under a cover and abandoned.

I feel sorry for the lonely girl. Forced into a stall by herself and covered with a cloth of darkness.

tongue.gif

Glad you are caring for your car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.