Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fog Lights: with grills or without?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
db9146
Take a look at the pics and let me know what you would run: with stone grills or w/o?

If I paint the grills black (some old ones of course), the stone grills might look tough.

Got some for sale if you want a pair - see classifieds.
mrhurtalot
grill is definately a unique look.

looks grate..(pffflmao) either way
jd74914
I vote for either no stone grills, or just a single + that goes through the middle of the lense (I know thats not an option, but I've always liked that style lol).
RickS
Without black stone grill but with 3M rock protective film - just added on mine today (with the chrome grills) - unless you are going for the a unique look, which is cool....
914-8
Those grills are extremely teh ghey.
So.Cal.914
Maybe you could paint them silver, that way they won't be so obtrusive.

I have heard many requests for one F L lens.
70Sixter
They do not look very protective, and IMHO they do look too busy with the vertical bars.
martinef1963
I like them w/ out - I just bought two OEM fog lenses and am going to do a little resto on them - I will add to this post once I'm done.

Don't know if I will go w/ black grills or chrome grills yet.
Pat Garvey
They are unique. But I think they'd have significant effect on the dffusion of the light.
popcorn[1].gif
boxstr
I have to agree with Mike they don't look all that protective.
CCLINLENSECONDOM
SGB
me no like. It's like stripes and plaid together.
mrhurtalot
what? stripes and plaid arent good?
DEC
without the stone grill it looks like better

driving.gif
BMartin914
Without...with black painted grills. Sick.
martinef1963
I have already voted - without. Since then, I've taken on the task to refurbish my fog lights.

I have one question on this - if the chrome paint is chipping from w/ in the fog light housing - what works best to get the best reflection once you strip that piece?

Your help would be appreciated - did I mention - Happy Holidays?

Happy Holidays Gang from the Martinez Clan in Sunny Miami Florida...damn it's hot & humid down here.... flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.