Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Birthday Fairy wishes to..........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Happy Birthday kids! birthday2.gif

Air_Cooled_Nut(40) beerchug.gif

TBanda(38) beer3.gif

Jay Gratton(28) drunk.gif

Hope all your birthday wishes come true! biggrin.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif wreath.gif birthday3.gif wreath.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Joe Ricard
Have a Happy one Ya'll
So.Cal.914
Many Happy Returns.
Air_Cooled_Nut
I come into work, start the coffee maker and turn on the space heaters in the two offices, check our company's forum to make sure no spammers have hit it, check my office email, then check my personal email on-line. Mornings and I do NOT get along yawn.gif and it's typical Oregon weather - rain. I see a message from 914club and wonder who in the heck would have anything to say to me...? confused24.gif I click on the link and am greeted by Mrs. K's amazing legs avitar smiley_notworthy.gif ...oh yeah, it's my birthday. My day is looking better already! Thanks for the legs b-day present, Mrs. K bye1.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Dec 11 2006, 09:28 AM) *

I come into work, start the coffee maker and turn on the space heaters in the two offices, check our company's forum to make sure no spammers have hit it, check my office email, then check my personal email on-line. Mornings and I do NOT get along yawn.gif and it's typical Oregon weather - rain. I see a message from 914club and wonder who in the heck would have anything to say to me...? confused24.gif I click on the link and am greeted by Mrs. K's amazing legs avitar smiley_notworthy.gif ...oh yeah, it's my birthday. My day is looking better already! Thanks for the legs b-day present, Mrs. K bye1.gif

Aaawww! You're welcome! wub.gif

And it's your big 4-0 too smilie_pokal.gif

jester.gif rock_band.gif monkeydance.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.