Apr 28/29 Walnut Ridge, AR-Walnut Ridge Airport
May 19/20 Houston, TX-Gulf Greyhound
Jun 2/3 Huntsville, AL-Milton Frank Stadium
Jun9/10 Devens, MA-Moore Airfield
Jun30/Jul1 TBA Great Lakes area
Jul7/8 Milwaukee, WI-Miller Park
Aug 11/12 Salt Lake City, UT-Miller Motorsports Park
Aug 18/19 Packwood, WA-Hampton Mills

I hear the Southeast tour is going to be in Valdosta Ga.
I down for that one.
along with the Houston and Walnut ridge.
Huntsville is also a possibility.

If I still have a car and tires left I will also go to Nationals.
I am going to make a tire budget and race schedule that keeps me in prime slicks when I need them.
Anyone who wants to put me up for a night or two would be Most cool.
914forme
Joe any rumor where the Great Lakes is going to be?
J P Stein
I'll prolly make the Tour event in Packwood in August. Schedule conflicts with the PCA events are no longer an issue.
Mike T
I'm looking forward to the Devens event.

Mike T
grantsfo
What is the relevence of this tour? Are there really people kookie enough to drive all over the country for AX?
J P Stein
Name one amateur motorsports event that is "relevent".

1150 kooks went to effin' Kansas for the Nationals.
The winners were able to prove that they were the best kooks in their class...that day. You ever been the best at anything...or do you just spend your time disparaging others?
grasshopper
Hot Damn! Valdosta!!!???!!! If anyone needs a place to stay they are welcome at my place! Hmmm... BBQ anyone???
Dave-O
QUOTE(914forme @ Dec 11 2006, 05:46 PM) *

Joe any rumor where the Great Lakes is going to be?

Probably Peru

I'll be at Milwaukee for sure. I'm also working hard to make nationals this year. I'll likely be at both events in an STU M3 burnout.gif .
914forme
Thats close enough to run!
grantsfo
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Dec 13 2006, 11:53 AM) *

Name one amateur motorsports event that is "relevent".

1150 kooks went to effin' Kansas for the Nationals.
The winners were able to prove that they were the best kooks in their class...that day. You ever been the best at anything...or do you just spend your time disparaging others?

Think you misunderstood my question not intending to disparage anyone. Let me clarify. Does this "tour" qualify people for nationals? Or do people actually get points for each event? To me it would be kookie to travel all over the US for a national AX tour.

When I was a competitive cyclist I would race qualifying events at a state/regional level to go to National championships. That way I would race regionally and then spend money for travel only for National Championships. Is SCCA AX this way?
Joe Ricard
Signed up for the Houston Tour. Got tires set aside and going to tune the driver till then.

Valdosta fell through for me as I drug me feet till it was too late. Even got on the waiting list. So I decided to go to Columbus this weekend and beat up on the slow kids.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.