Yellow 1.7L with Fuel Injection. Not able to post picture. boldblue.gif
Joe Ricard
pic maybe
SirAndy
nice! aktion035.gif

yellow is faster ...
Andy
Andyrew
Nice!! now are you going to put that 928 engine in from your atvar to the 914? wink.gif
Joe Ricard
No V-8 in the yellow teener. The only way I can keep three Porsches is the wife drives the 928. I wish my motor looked that good. Actually stole the pic from Dennis K on rennlist. beer.gif

Geesh 78 silver 5 speed 928 120,010 miles
74 Alaska blue metallic 2.0 somewhere near a gazillion mies
70 Yellow 1.7L Probably over a gazillion miles but ain't those number circles cool?
Recaro SRD, adjustable Konis, adjustable perches in the rear, swaybars, stiffer springs, No interior cool.gif , Some kinda header, extra 2.0L motor condition unknown, extra set of empis w/ yoko 008, whole interior including seats (in a box).

Needs 1st gear synchro, Odometer gear, and a tow from seattle to Mississippi.

Leaving Friday from here. expect to be in WA. by Sunday. spend time with GOOD buddy. drive car boldblue.gif and tow on dolly pulled by my 94 Exporer. Got to be home by 1st Dec. I must be nuts. 17 yr old son will help drive me nuts wink.gif
seanery
Congrats Joe!

That'll be a trip the two of you will remember forever! Take your time and enjoy it.

-sean
DNHunt
Typical November weather. Fresh snow in the passes. Western Washington is supposed to stay wet for a while. Storms lined up in the Pacific. The webs between my toes are starting to grow (hope that's what it is).

Head south young man.

Dave
rhodyguy
i take it the title matter was resolved. no interior? contact me when you're in town. i've got some bits and ends you might need. to complete your list swing thru portland and pick up other items from craig. save on shipping laugh.gif . the cascades are a piece of cake. it's the rockies/sierras you have to worry about. post a get together thread when you're in town. maybe jeanne will let dave and me use her red car to go to seattle.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.