Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friend wants to sell his 74' 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
My close buddy that got me into 914's has just moved and no longer has any room to store his 74' 914 2.0L S-edition. Car developed a rod or valve knock a few months back and has been stored in a garage, but since he has moved it was relocated outdoors. I would rate this car an overall 7.5/10. It is completely unmolested and pretty much stock. Was originally silver and then repainted white (front and rear trunks are also white) The car comes with five 2L fuchs. Has both front and rear stock sway bars. The rear shocks i believe are KYBs. Tires on the car still have about 50%+ life left on them, they are Firestone Firehawks. The hell hole area is completely intact, but just covered in surface rust. One of the engine lid hinges has broken off. And the passenger seat mounts have broken off due to rust. Here are a few pictures of the car. I would like to get a feel for a reasonable price to sell this car. Car is located in Eagle Rock, CA.
Aaron Cox
unmolested - it has door speakers smile.gif
dlo914
LOL, k there's door speakers, but it's a good candidate for jsut a new motor =)
anthony
I'd say $1500.
McMark
Hmmmm... I'd probably start at $2500 and go down from there. It's a respray and cars with bad/blown motors are worth drastically less.
dlo914
i was also thinking of starting at $2500. Thanks markD!
dlo914
hmm...so anyone interested in this 74'? $2500 OBO.
Scott39
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Dec 13 2006, 12:04 PM) *

hmm...so anyone interested in this 74'? $2500 OBO.
Do you still have this car?
boxstr
You might try posting in the Cars for sale somewhere.
CCL
rhodyguy
does the hard brakeline in picture #4 look pretty well bent to anyone else?

k
ArtechnikA
late to the thread but - where on earth do you park a 74-foot 914 ?
cooltimes
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Jan 22 2007, 06:03 AM) *

late to the thread but - where on earth do you park a 74-foot 914 ?

Try my place. Plenty of space next to all the bull.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.