Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Photo or image
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
I have been through dozens of referance files and web sites looking for a good clear side view of a negative side stripe. Can anyobe help me out with this (quickly). I need a straight on image so I can create a mask for painting.

Thanks!!!
davep
left
SirAndy
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Nov 15 2003, 06:41 PM)
I have been through dozens of referance files and web sites looking for a good clear side view of a negative side stripe. Can anyobe help me out with this (quickly). I need a straight on image so I can create a mask for painting.

PM Bowlsby ...
SirAndy
QUOTE(davep @ Nov 15 2003, 07:11 PM)
left

hahaha, sorry, couldn't resist. the pic looks like i might have taken it ...
laugh.gif

Andy
davep
OOPs didn't check compression Left again
davep
Right
davep
That looks much better. It was not the photo takers skill, it was the photo editors skill; 100% compression will do that. Anyway, I think it is for my model he needs it.

DaveP
djm914-6
Those should work, thank you.

Yes, it is for your model. Good news too, I bought a very inexpensive RC chassis. If you want it, I'll fit your shell to it.

Thanks for the quick replies!

PS:
I'm also doing a couple of bicycle helmets this weekend. Any thoughts for a Porsche Scheme?
davep
Pink Pig?
r_towle
Hey bud,
what would the turn around time be on a goalie helmet???

Want to do it for xmas, but we have a game a few days before and a tournament right after....
I could get it to you for maybe three days, but like the 22nd of Dec...is that doable???

Rich
914werke
Dave this may be of interest to Jeff smile.gif
Yes its Light Ivory (and rust)
davep
This is neat. The last two pictures of DOT decals posted both seem to be unreported LE's. This makes for 3 new cars while Jeff is away. Any more out there hiding?

DaveP beerchug.gif
Joe Bob

Is this VIN...within the range?
davep
Not really Mike. I expect between 14350 and 16600 perhaps a bit more. Still, I wouldn't mind the chassis and paint numbers along with the date code off of the DOT decal.

DaveP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.