Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI in Akron, Ohio?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wrpspddrvr
Hey all,
So I'm looking at buying tdgray's car. I was hoping that someone from his area might be able to go take a look at it and give me a second opinion before I drive all the way up there. I've looked over his progress thread and everything, but would just feel more comfortable...
Of course, I'd be happy to pay a reasonable fee or, since we all know everybody here has been driven to drink ( chairfall.gif rolleyes.gif ), maybe we could meet up for a couple beers when I come pick the car up.

Thanks fellers!
Cole aktion035.gif
nomore9one4
When I read the title in your post I thought Todd will do a PPI for you. Now I see it is his car for sale dry.gif I can say for sure I would have NO doubts about this car and would buy it in a heart beat. We just added a SIX to our 914 family or I would be with trailor on truck to pick this car up. Just my .02 cents driving.gif
nomore9one4
P/S Todd is sending all $ from the sale of his 914 to the Cleveland Browns Organization for nail polish, silk panties and skin care products for there off season fetishes. av-943.gif
eaglsct
Drop me a PM, I may be able to do it this weekend.

Ray
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.