Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday the 16th I leave Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
For San Francisco. Got the truck packed up and my 914 on the trailer. Plan on leaving around 8 am, which means about 9am confused24.gif Not looking forward to the drive, but North cal should be cool since its been a while since I been there. Anyways, to all the 914 Seattle/Tacoma and that one older dude in Vancouver, and the handful in Portland area, its been grand, hope to see you all soon, good luck with all the winter repairs, and try to make it to the West Coast Classic deal. Kick butt at Bremerton next season. Im out. Peace
914werke
Chris , Good trip to ya clap56.gif
If I run into any interesting timepieces Ill drop you a line.

R.
J P Stein
Well, shit. The boy had such promise.......... chairfall.gif
He'll prolly fall under the spell of the Bradpac & be ruint for life. Another West Seattle boy goes bad.

Doan let him bullshit ya, Chris, you ain't never gonna whupp me at AX. laugh.gif
redshift
I'm really going to miss you Chris.

laugh.gif

Be safe.

M
DNHunt
Chris

Have a good and safe trip. If I were you I'd be so excited I couldn't wait to leave. Make the most out of the adventure. See you in June

Dave
rhodyguy
i hope this works out for you and your girlfriend chris. you'll be back. they all come home sooner or later. have a safe trip.

kevin
seanery
Chris,

Be safe. Enjoy SF you should have fun there!
rhodyguy
i figure within 2 weeks it will be, "chris, i wanted to see the city today and you're going to novato AGAIN!!?". "ANOTHER autox this weekend?". laugh.gif

kevin
Queenie
Welcome to California, Chris!
Bruce Allert
Well, it's 9:31 & he should be off.
Chris, hopefully you'll get back online in a couple days & see all this. Good luck in your new adventure. I did what you are doing several times & boy, what fun it was. Like starting a new life. The wife would start singin the song as we'd pull outta da driveway...
On the road again.......
Have a Fat Tire & relax a couple..... then start unpacking beerchug.gif
bruce
Bleyseng
Hey Chris,

Glad you took that job in SF and have started a new page in your life. Its tough to leave your hometown but SF is a great city to go to.
You should have lots of fun AXing and hanging out with Brad and badboy Andy, JonWatts, Kim,MikeM and all the rest. Hopefully in 6 months you will have a new haircut with a yellow stripe, the 914 will have a 3.2l in it and a promotion.

See you at the West Coast Event!
Geoff
krk
Hey Chris,

Come on down! Moving ain't that much fun (I think I hate the packing part the most), but unpacking in a new place with a new job can be cool. Best of luck on the transport, and *welcome* to the bay area!

kim.
boxstr
Chris, This is not goodbye, it's just, get the hell out of Dodge, partner and don't come back. laugh.gif
CCLINDODGECITY
Brad Roberts
Chris arrived today in sunny NorCal. He said it snowed/rained on them all the way down until they hit the Ca. border..LOL

His 914 is safely inside my shop.

B
rhodyguy
excellent! a good home for a nice car. do you think he will have any poblems if he changes the registration over to cal plates.

kevin
SirAndy
welcome! smilie_pokal.gif it never rains in california ....

Andy
fiid
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 18 2003, 10:20 AM)
welcome! smilie_pokal.gif it never rains in california ....

Andy

ROTFLMAO lol2.gif
Brad Roberts
He will have No problem switching things over to Ca. plates.

B
Bleyseng
Kevin, Chris's car is a 73 2.0l which is exempt from smog regs in Calif, so nooo problem.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.