Hi Zach!
Hi Greg!
TonyAKAVW
YAY!!
Rusty
Hey, Tony! Merry Christmas! smile.gif
Engman
Jeeez - even circus boy is back!

Just kiddin - I always thought that would be a way coll thing to do.

Good to see ya!

M
davep
Hi guys, glad to see we are back online.
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif
Joe Bob
Our members have made a total of 815,210 posts
We have 6,666 registered members
The newest member is jamiep
Most users ever online was 109 on Dec 23 2006, 05:34 PM
markb
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Dec 23 2006, 05:16 PM) *

YAY!!

agree.gif
grasshopper
Yay!!!! Merry Christmas! Im glad we are back. I was afraid was never coming back.... so what happening? Are we still going to have: 914club.com - clubNARP.com- roadglue.com- Whatever the fuch howards club is.com- AND 914world.com????? Thats WAY to many sites. I just want this to be EVERYONES HOME again. No hard feeling and just start from where we left off. Friends. I hope everyone comes back, because even with all the info we have on here there are still some VERY important members of the 914 community that are needed. smile.gif
Aaron Cox
feel free to go wherever you want guys smile.gif

this site is pretty simple...
Same great content. Same great friends... a breath of fresh air.
Rusty
Hi Barry! wavey.gif

There are lots of places for folks to hang out... something for everyone.

But everyone is welcome here! smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
grasshopper
Well....just my opinion, but I think having all these sites up at once will just seperate the 914 community even more. I want THIS to become the new club. Club NARP and 914club TOGETHER. HERE. We need to bring everyone back together. We need to be the FAMILY that we were. 914world needs to be that new FAMILY. This is where I am staying. It reminds me of how things were. smile.gif
Katmanken
Test, test, can anyone hear me?

Everythings green.... blink.gif

Is this the Emerald City?

OK, who really is the man behind the curtain? biggrin.gif

Ken

DNHunt
957 FUCKIN PAGES
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Dec 23 2006, 05:48 PM) *

Well....just my opinion, but I think having all these sites up at once will just seperate the 914 community even more. I want THIS to become the new club. Club NARP and 914club TOGETHER. HERE. We need to bring everyone back together. We need to be the FAMILY that we were. 914world needs to be that new FAMILY. This is where I am staying. It reminds me of how things were. smile.gif

that would be most ideal - but everyone needs something different. smile.gif hang wherever ya want- everyone is always welcome here smile.gif
pete-stevers
gud news.....hoe hoe hoe
TJB/914
Hello & Merry Christmas everyone.

But, but, but, Where am I??????

It looks familiar??

T
Part Pricer
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Dec 23 2006, 08:48 PM) *

agree.gif

Our grasshopper is wise beyond his years. Well put Barry.

Rusty
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Dec 23 2006, 07:55 PM) *

Hello & Merry Christmas everyone.

But, but, but, Where am I??????

It looks familiar??

T

You're home. smile.gif

Grab yerself beer from the fridge... drunk.gif
BMartin914
Nice to be back. Thanks for all your hard work fellas! beerchug.gif
DEC
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Dec 23 2006, 05:41 PM) *

Yay!!!! Merry Christmas! Im glad we are back. I was afraid was never coming back.... so what happening? Are we still going to have: 914club.com - clubNARP.com- roadglue.com- Whatever the fuch howards club is.com- AND 914world.com????? Thats WAY to many sites. I just want this to be EVERYONES HOME again. No hard feeling and just start from where we left off. Friends. I hope everyone comes back, because even with all the info we have on here there are still some VERY important members of the 914 community that are needed. smile.gif

agree.gif

and

wreath.gif

from

smilie_flagge6.gif

Wilco
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(DEC @ Dec 24 2006, 08:09 AM) *

QUOTE(grasshopper @ Dec 23 2006, 05:41 PM) *

agree.gif

and

wreath.gif

from

smilie_flagge6.gif

Wilco

I don't know if everyone will come back here, but I sure hope so. Everyone is welcome, we don't exclude Anyone.

jr91472
Is it safe to come out now?

ph34r.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(jr91472 @ Dec 24 2006, 08:32 AM) *

ph34r.gif

Yes... come out and play.
jr91472
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 24 2006, 06:34 AM) *

QUOTE(jr91472 @ Dec 24 2006, 08:32 AM) *

ph34r.gif

Yes... come out and play.

Cool...its good to hear from you Clay. I haven't seen you post ANYWHERE for the last week or so.

beer.gif
dagdal1967
Thanks Guys... I am so glad that the site is back with all the old familiar faces and friends. My new years resolution is to become more active in the new 914World. DFW Folks ... Watch for announcements of some DFW get togethers.

BTW.. I LOVE THE MISSION STATEMENT!!!!!!

We are a member-owned community where people have fun, help each other, and talk about Porsche 914 history, tech, restoration and racing.

This is what it should have been all along!

Great job guys!
rhodyguy
i'm telling betsy you dropped the *f-bomb* dave. you're in BIG trouble.

k
DNHunt
It was a moment of sheer ecstacy. A man of experience learns not to pass them up.

Merry Christmas

Dave
Allan
wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.