Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NARP BBQ @ Joe's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
Here;

NARP Headquarters
Gint
Looks just like the jsharp.gif held when I was out last February to pick up the zambiziteen. Great crew. Weather good?
Joe Bob
Sorry I couldn't make it.....been cleaning house for the last two days......30 relatives on the way.....kill me now.
Gint
Who's car is this? Anybody get some better pictures of it> I have similar wheels to put on the zambeziteen.

IPB Image
Lou W
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 24 2006, 01:26 AM) *

Who's car is this? Anybody get some better pictures of it> I have similar wheels to put on the zambeziteen.

IPB Image

I was going to get closeup of the car and the wheels, but I got distracted. The seats were done with houndstooth pattern, it sure is a great looking car.
Gint
Thanks Lou.

Maybe someone got another shot of it...
ClayPerrine
I gotta figure out a way to get Joe to come to Texas to hold a BBQ here.

chowtime.gif

Eric_Shea
Houndstooth is cool... Wish I was there. I called the SLITS phone but he has caller ID... dry.gif

I'll be that-a-way the 17th through the 22nd...
Lou W
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 24 2006, 01:35 AM) *

Thanks Lou.

Maybe someone got another shot of it...

I think the car belongs to the guy with the yellow shirt and blue jeans, I didn't catch his name but Jim Hoyland was talking to him and might be able to tell us who he is... the other person with a camera was Elliot.
skline
I need to visit and check in more often, I missed this event and it is so close I really have no excuse. I will try to pay more attention to what is going on here and see if I can make a few events in the future.
sww914
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 23 2006, 11:26 PM) *

Sorry I couldn't make it.....been cleaning house for the last two days......30 relatives on the way.....kill me now.

As long as you remember to mix alcohol and prescription drugs, you'll get through it. biggrin.gif beer.gif beer3.gif givemebeer.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif
Rusty
Looks like a fun time... wish I could have made it. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.