Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTF! I just spent $20.00on a mug that says
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
Not 914world.com. 914club.com. Will we be offered mugs and Tshirts and hats and key chains etc. that say 914world.com? Will 914world have a West Coast Classic next year? So we got...
914world.com
914club.com
teamnarp.com
rennshift
roadglue
pelicanparts.com

WTF?.com?
ablose58
WTF.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif
DBCooper
Very smart move. It's now a collector's item worth $40.
BMartin914
...and in the end its all about the cars...
ClayPerrine
Elliott,

I really know how you feel and understand your anger about the whole thing. Over the past few days I’ve been pissed about it too. Once I learned more of the details about what happened, I found this to be the very best solution for everyone.

I don’t ask or expect anyone to believe us or trust us, I just ask that we move on.

And if you are really pissed about the mug, pm me your address. I will personally send you a check for the cost of it. But don't send me the mug. smile.gif

Thanks,
ejm
just hold the mug with your left hand wink.gif
Krimee Ariver
burnout.gif
ChrisFoley
The ten missing days here are only a tiny portion of what was the 914clubdotcom.
I will cherish the memory of what came before, every time I drink from my 2 mugs. beerchug.gif
Only time will tell if another 914 oriented virtual club meets or exceeds the standard set by the old 914Club.com unsure.gif
But I'll gladly take your $38 Clay, if it makes you feel better. dry.gif happy11.gif
iamchappy
I think of it as, "we are" the club not the website. It still works for me....
boxstr
Elliot I think that hard question is"I spent $20.00 on a mug".
CCLINPAPERCUP
Joe Bob
I would gladly change scenarios with you at any time...I have SHELVES of the stuff.....
dekman
Hey Mike....are those mugs ready with a red diagonal line thru it? I'll take one! Where do I send the money? coffee.gif (just kidding...I'll paint the line my self).
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 24 2006, 08:47 AM) *

Elliot I think that hard question is"I spent $20.00 on a mug".
CCLINPAPERCUP

Thanks Craig. My wife made a statement somewhat close to that. biggrin.gif
Elliot
Joe Bob
QUOTE(dekman @ Dec 24 2006, 09:17 AM) *

Hey Mike....are those mugs ready with a red diagonal line thru it? I'll take one! Where do I send the money? coffee.gif (just kidding...I'll paint the line my self).

Wouldn't it be easier to just take some red vinyl tape and do it yerself?

I'm out of the goody store investment bidness......

Howie saying "I told ya so" keeps echoing in my ears..... dead horse.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Dec 24 2006, 09:37 AM) *

I think of it as, "we are" the club not the website. It still works for me....

Very well said. piratenanner.gif
Rand
Here's a thought.

You know all the bumper stickers... "I <heart> whatever"

IPB Image

Anybody else remember the stickers with a picture of a screw that were made just the right size to cover up the heart on those bumper stickers?? When I was in high school we had a bunch of those and were always on the lookout for a bumper sticker to modify. We thought it was hilarious to walk away from a station wagon and look back at our modified bumper sticker "I <screw> my poodle" or whatever.

We need some "world" stickers to cover up "club."

alpha434
Hey, lawrence.

Does the heart under your avatar mean that you're a virtual organ donor.
Rusty
Yep... there's a whole bunch of people ready to do the surgery with a blunt knife. happy11.gif

//break//

Do you really not know what the hearts are?
Chris Pincetich
I got a mug - they are sweet! High quality, large capacity, and cool logo!
Here are 2 important points to consider about the future of the mug, and why I like it

1) Nobody but you and a select few KNOW the 914.whatever drama and history....I've been jumping to 4-5 different sites and every time, no matter what one is up, my girlfriend says "Are you on THAT damn 914 web site again?!"

2) When someone asks, "What is 914club.com?" it is a great conversation starter! Make sure you get to finish the whole 20 minute saga before they change the subject.
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Dec 24 2006, 10:55 AM) *

Yep... there's a whole bunch of people ready to do the surgery with a blunt knife. happy11.gif

On the mugs???? blink.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Dec 24 2006, 10:57 AM) *

I got a mug - they are sweet! High quality, large capacity, and cool logo!
Here are 2 important points to consider about the future of the mug, and why I like it

1) Nobody but you and a select few KNOW the 914.whatever drama and history....I've been jumping to 4-5 different sites and every time, no matter what one is up, my girlfriend says "Are you on THAT damn 914 web site again?!"

2) When someone asks, "What is 914club.com?" it is a great conversation starter! Make sure you get to finish the whole 20 minute saga before they change the subject.
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

Me and a select few WHO know the 914.whatever dramas? Most of us I gather STILL don't know WTF happened and I don't believe we ever will really know the truth. I need to order 5 more mugs for a complete 6 piece set.
grantsfo
914club, Roadglue, NARP, Rennlist, Etc all work for me. I bought my 914club sweater in the midst of all this and love it. If somone wants to pay me to keep it however please send money. biggrin.gif
Rusty
Read Alphie's message before mine, Mike. smile.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 24 2006, 09:13 AM) *

I would gladly change scenarios with you at any time...I have SHELVES of the stuff.....

Mike,

This may be a controversial question but if you don't mind answering publicly have you been taken care of on this?

I would be happy to buy more "stuff" to get you closer to break even... Yopu loves her coffee mugs.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Rotten Robby @ Dec 24 2006, 12:14 PM) *

I would be happy to buy more "stuff" to get you closer to break even... Yopu loves her coffee mugs.

There is a Charity Drive going on to help Mike break even. smile.gif
pete-stevers
i been trying to get a couple of those freekin mugs....lets call em mike mugs...
but i want two.....becuase i highly doubt you will ever see another run....and how long will the club.com be around..... can i say ".... going ....going .......con.... "
collectable??.....you better belive it....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.