Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
harekiller
Merry Christmas

We made another Christmas. Thanks Lord!!!

The happy life is going on and we are still adjusting to the retired life.
I have found a good way to get away from the wife is to hang in the gym three days a week for three hours then we play badminton two days a week for a few hours so we both are staying fix.
I keep my blood pressure in good shape by driving in the Philippines (also learning a few choose words in Tagalong). I have every Americans dream, I got a 4x4 pickup with a cover a few months ago (very small Jap thingy). I am giving my wife a van (also a very small Jap thingy) for Christmas with an automatic transmission so she can get around with out me having to take her everyplace. We still have the diesel van for family things and chURch on Sundays.
Nonet is on the Parish Council at the local chURch so this give her something to do with some of her time and I help with the MYF at my chURch.
We travel, so far we have made four nice trips this year to the beach for R&R a few days. This retired life is hard but, someone has to do it and we are trying to do our part. Sometimes when we get tired of looking at each other we can go up on the bother-in-laws balcony and watch the traffic on the freeway half mile west of here.
I have my sugar under very good control. I spent five years trying to get my blood sugar count down to 120 and now this fool doctor wants it at 90 *&^(*($$#$#@%&^$%&^!!!
We’ll be home in March for two weeks while I get my yearly physical and re-supply of things we just have to have over here.
Merry Christmas to All and to all good night.

Burr & Nonita
Guiguinto, Bulacan
The Philippines
Gint
Merry Christmas Burr!
markb
wreath.gif Merry Christmas!!
ejm
Merry Christmas and birthday3.gif
markb
Yeah, I forgot birthday.gif
brant
merry christmas to everyone
brant
SharonG
Hi Burr! wavey.gif
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!
wreath.gif birthday2.gif beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
Merry Christmas !!!
Joe Bob
Kill any Wabbits out dere?

Be weerry, safe for da howiday......

Gud to here frum ya....
ClayPerrine
Hi Elmer...err... I mean Burr...

Who could ever forget you???

Glad you could drop in and birthday3.gif
Rusty
Merry Christmas, Burr!! smile.gif
BxtrBill
Well, I'll be dipped! How ya doin' Burr? And Merry Christmas biggrin.gif
Gint
Hi Bill! I haven't heard you from in... forever!
a914luvr
Heeeeyyy Burr! Good to hear from ya again! Gotta love that portrait of you. Made me laugh out loud. Merry Christmas my friend. Hope all is well & good. Be safe and stay in touch. The 914 swaps just aren't quite the same without you. Maybe you can fly in for the next one in April '07? beerchug.gif

Glenn

jsharp.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.