Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting rid of the orange!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Borderline
I'm in the process of changing color to saturn yellow. Being a CSOB I bought acrylic enamel to paint the trunks and engine compartment, planning on using acrylic urethane for the exterior surfaces (both single stage paints). The issue is that I bought way too much enamel and after painting the interior surfaces I have a whole gallon left over. The question is shuld I use the enamel or should I overcome my csob ways and put out for the urethane. I know it is better, but that much better?

Anybody need any saturn yellow acrylic enamel???

Glad to have the club back!
clap56.gif clap56.gif
Borderline
another shot
dakotaewing
That looks great !!!

I am in the process of doing a repaint as well - and this brings up a great point -
What do most painters use for the trunks, when spraying a base coat / clear coat for the exterior ? I am using a metalic, if that changes things...

Sorry for the highjack...
Thom
race914
Looks great!

Are leaving the targa top black or going yellow?
grantsfo
Wow! That looks great.
Borderline
Targa Top??? This is a fair weather car. Too much weight aloft. The plan right now is to get the car as lite as possible and still be sorta legal.

How ya been Greg?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.