Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM IRAQ !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
army dude
Hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!!! I want to let everybody know that even though we,us military, maybe away for the holidays we look forward to coming back to where are hearts really are. Thank you everybody for all the suport you have given me and the troops!!! 914 friends have helped me with so much this year...info, ideas and lets not forget the help in getting my car from Cali to south Florida. May everybody have a great Holiday Season and please, take care of your neighbor!!!
God Bless Ya'll!!!
Ian in Iraq....again
.....yea,its my second Christmas in a row here but I get to wish you all A Merry Christmas FIRST!!!!! WOOHOO!!! by geographical default hehehe
KaptKaos
Ian!

Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you for your service and sacrifice. Be well and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

- Joe & Family
Brent
Merry Christmas brother. We are NOW the World ..914 World. Me and my sons will pray to baby Jesus for you tonight. -b
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(army dude @ Dec 24 2006, 11:45 PM) *

Hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!!! I want to let everybody know that even though we,us military, maybe away for the holidays we look forward to coming back to where are hearts really are. Thank you everybody for all the suport you have given me and the troops!!! 914 friends have helped me with so much this year...info, ideas and lets not forget the help in getting my car from Cali to south Florida. May everybody have a great Holiday Season and please, take care of your neighbor!!!
God Bless Ya'll!!!
Ian in Iraq....again
.....yea,its my second Christmas in a row here but I get to wish you all A Merry Christmas FIRST!!!!! WOOHOO!!! by geographical default hehehe

Ian,

From the bottom of the heart of a Viet Vet - THANK YOU! You & your buddies are the heart & soul of this great country. Be very careful & stay in touch frequently.
Merry Christmas to you & your buddies. Hang in there & get back here when the time is right. You're doing a fantastic job & I'm damned proud of all of you!

smilie_pokal.gif
TJB/914
Armu Dude,

Thanks for the Christmas message. We owe you so much and wish you best wishes half way around the world. You and all military are in my prayer's. Merry Christmas & stay safe.

BTW: I am sitting at my computer & just sent a Santa Christmas message to our son, daughter-in-law & our granddaughter Alexandra in Dubai UAE. She should be waking up about now to see what Santa brought. Tomorrow will be with my daughter's (2) boys (locally) to play with their toys. They are into trains & think I am the best play buddy.
Here's a picture of my Santa train message to Dubai.

To my 914 friends I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Tom
rick 918-S
Merry Christmas, Thank you for your service. Be safe.
markb
Merry Christmas! wreath.gif

Thanks for your service. Be safe.
Rusty
Merry Christmas, Ian! Good to see you here!

Keep your head down, buddy!!

-Rusty smoke.gif
loux951
God bless you my friend and brother...

I know how it feels to be in Iraq for the holidays, was in Baghdad for Christmas 2004. Was a sad time being away from family, but at the same time, one of the best holiday times being with my fellow soldiers.

To all of the 914World Community, I will get on my soap box for a second to let you know what this site/community means to me. I've been a member for a very long time (May 2003 I think) even though my number of posts doesn't reflect it. I've been a traditional "behind the scenes" club member enjoying the site, friends, and great 914 advice. Well, for 12 months this site is one of the things that kept me in touch with home, as I served in Baghdad, Iraq as an Operations Officer for an Army Infantry Task Force. One of the things I constantly thought and talked about was getting home and continuing on my 914 restoration. Its the little things that matter.

I don't say this for any recognition or praise, but merely to express my point that this community is bigger and more important than many of us realize. I very happy that everything has been settled and service men and women like Ian serving overseas can continue to join us on this site.

Ian, God bless you and the servicemembers in your unit. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. flag.gif

MAJ Thomas C. Friloux
U.S. Army Infantry
watsonrx13
Ian, a very Merry Christmast to you and your fellow dudes.... Thanks for your dedication.... flag.gif

BTW, check your e-mail....

-- Rob Watson (TBB)...
robby750
Ian, I am so proud of guys and gals like you who defend our freedom. Merry Christmas to you and all your buddy's you serve with. Stay safe and come home soon. Robby.
neo914-6
smiley_notworthy.gif neo.gif

be safe and have a Happy Holiday!
TINCAN914
Merry Christmas Ian... God's speed. Come home safe and soon... flag.gif
Thank you for your service... aktion035.gif
Lou W
Merry Christmas, God Bless You and Be Safe.
Gary
Ian,

Merry Christmas. Thanks for your service. Keep your head down. Heading over myself in a week...
Hoss
Ian,

From the son and grandson of leathernecks, my sincere Merry Christmas wish to you. Here is to you returning home safefully to enjoy some wrenching and driving on your 914. Until then, god speed and my prayers are with you always.

Cheers,

Jeff

flag.gif
elwood-914
Ian,
Thank you and your buddies for what you do. We are and your family must be proud. Come home soon.Be safe.flag.gif
PORobinSCHE
Ian, have a safe holiday beer.gif
Brew
Ian,

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

And THANK YOU for your service!!!! flag.gif

Keep your head high, and your ass low!
jimtab
Merry Christmas, try to have a safe and happy day and come home safely.... soon.
IanStott
Hey Ian, I have a lobster and a beer for you if you make it up this way. A little cooler than where you are now but I have a wood stove! Merry Christmas to you and all the best in the New Year.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
nomore9one4
Glad you made it here. I hope you recieved my email. Stay safe and Thank you for all of your sacrifices! flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.