Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: just a quick "hello" ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
it has been brought to my attention that there is a bit of confusion about who runs this site and my personal involvement in it ...

- as you can see from my member group, i have "retired" from any administrative activities on this site.
i may pop in from time to time to check on you guys, but don't count on it. i was serious when i said that i need a break ...

- 914world.com is currently hosted on the same old server at my colo. it seemed by far the easiest way to get the old content back online quick as it never moved off that server.
however, this may very well be temporary, as i have given the new admins full access to that server and they're are free to move to a different server/hosting, if they wish to do so.

- the url 914world.com is currently registered in my name. i have already talked to the current admins about donating that domain name to the site. the formalities are in the works. i have no desire to "own" or "run" this site.

i strongly believe that this place is going to be close to what my vision of "the club" has been all along.
i hope you guys can make it work.
it's YOURS and it's up to YOU to make it even better ...

merry christmas and a happy new year everybody!
beerchug.gif Andy
KaptKaos
Merry Christmas Andy. I hope to see you back soon.

Happy New Year and be well.

- Joe & Family
Pat Garvey
Andy,

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year from the PITA you let in!

Don't be too much of a stranger - and get a haircut!

Pat
Qarl
Merry Christmas Andy!

We had a dinner you would have loved (tradition).

Wienerschnitzel with creamy mushroom sauce
Weisswurst
Blaukraut
Bier
Brotchen

Freuliche Weinachsten!

Brent
Merry Christmas Andy. Glad to see you chime in.
-B
iamchappy
Andy this ones for you...Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.
736conver
Merry Christmas

and thanks for the Christmas present

914world.com

watsonrx13
Merry Christmas Andy..... beer3.gif

-- Rob
SteveL
Andy,

Over the past couple of weeks, you put yourself through hell to stand up for something you believed strongly in. What you believed stongly in was US. To me, that is the strongest demonstration of character there is.

Thanks
Sam Charters
Merry Christmas Andy take of your self, hope to see you back soon.
rick 918-S
Thank you Sir, assimilate.gif
boxstr
Ya right, we heard the same thing from Aaron.
CCLINMERRYXMAS
Eric Taylor
Merry Christmas Andy - thanks a lot for assisting in getting us up and going!
Andyrew
Andy. You did the best you could. And more than I would have!

Your a good man, I will see you later!

Andrew

PS: Have a VERY Merry Christmas. You deserve it.
sww914
Thanks for everything you've done. Now you have time for yardwork! Oh yeah, go for a drive!
craig downs
QUOTE(SteveL @ Dec 24 2006, 08:31 PM) *

Andy,

Over the past couple of weeks, you put yourself through hell to stand up for something you believed strongly in. What you believed stongly in was US. To me, that is the strongest demonstration of character there is.

Thanks

Dido
Very well said
A very merry chirstmas Andy relax and take a break and thanks for all your hard work
jimtab
Andy, I knew you couldn't go cold turkey....Merry Christmas, Freuliche Weinachten (I'm sure I butchered the spelling but the thought is heartfelt). Don't be a stranger here, you have given us a great present. Don't forget, the bar is always open at my house when you need to escape to the coast. Jim
EdwardBlume
Merry Christmas! Thanks!
tracks914
Merry Christmas Andy (thanks for all your support in the past) and to all that read this.
Happy holidays to all and remember to keep playing nice.
Best to all.
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 24 2006, 07:15 PM) *

i strongly believe that this place is going to be close to what my vision of "the club" has been all along.

beerchug.gif Andy

Thank you Andy. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

I think you vision is fine! It feels like home to me. Viele Dank
beerchug.gif
Allan
Merry Christmas Andy.

Hope to see you at one of next years events...
Toast
Merry Christmas Andy. Hope to see you at the Ramble. Thanks for all you have done. Enjoy your retirement, cause you know that retirements are only temporary. biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone!
wreath.gif
Carl
Merry Christmas, Andy. Thanks for helping to make this happen.
Katmanken
Ok, let's try this again,

Merry Christmas Sor Ahndie!

Thanks for your former hobby and may your next year be filled with fun and good health.

As I think back, some of the good this year was your finding (and hugging) the 3.2l engine, and watching a pro take your twisted six and turning it ito a good straight car on the cellette. Did I mention your red mohawk?
It was awesome!

Take care, have fun, and come back and torment the admins with postings once in awhile... happy11.gif

Ken
drewvw

This is great. I've intentionally been staying away from the 914 scene lately but when I found this site, I log on with my old credentials and am good to go.

merry christmas everyone... beerchug.gif
VegasRacer

** Merry Christmas **
Zaney
Merry Christmas!
Thanks for all you have done!
Us newbies have learned quite a bit! smiley_notworthy.gif

Take a break and drive driving.gif

Nate
xitspd
All the best Andy! MERRY CHRISTMAS. I look forward to a beerchug.gif .

Dan
Scott Carlberg
Hey Andy,

just wanted to add my **THANKS, you're AWESOME** wish to the others.

Not sure IF you've thought of this or not,
but come New Years Eve.....

have a couple!!! beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif

biggrin.gif
GTeener
Ah ha! This is the explanation post that I missed earlier. Sorry all this went down. You deserve the break! Thanks for setting us back up and setting us free. You rock dude! beerchug.gif

Frohe Weihnachten!
grantsfo
I think this is the best that old 914club members could hope for given the leadership breakup at 914club.com.
AZ914
Andy,

Eine Weihnachtsgrüße aus Tucson! Frohe Weihnachten (ja, spaet) und ein glückliches neues Jahr !

Prost! beerchug.gif
eric914
Thanks. Hope to see you back fulltime soon.
orange914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 24 2006, 07:15 PM) *

beerchug.gif Andy

your the man, we all can respect your breather but know you'll be back and welcomed at that. thanks for your devotion and we wish you the best.
this site did emmediately feel like home base, we'll all make it work
orange914 beerchug.gif
orange914
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Dec 26 2006, 10:03 AM) *

Andy,

Eine Weihnachtsgrüße aus Tucson! Frohe Weihnachten (ja, spaet) und ein glückliches neues Jahr !

Prost! beerchug.gif

confused24.gif thumb3d.gif
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(GTeener @ Dec 25 2006, 06:34 PM) *

Ah ha! This is the explanation post that I missed earlier. Sorry all this went down. You deserve the break! Thanks for setting us back up and setting us free. You rock dude! beerchug.gif

agree.gif
Dr. Roger
Andy,

Your the man. But you knew that already. =-)

(Manly pat on the back smilie insert here) =-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.