Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rebuilt Pedal sets 914, 911, 912 $275
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
bdstone914
Rebuilding a pedal set can be a frustrating and time consuming project for the first timer. I have been building pedal sets for over 10 years with many satisfied customers.

I offer rebuilt pedal sets for 914, 911, and 912 Porsche's on an outright or exchange basis. Price is $275 exchange. A refundable core charge of $75 (for 914's, other Porsche models vary ) applies if the rebuilt set is required before the core is returned. Additional charges may apply if parts are missing or broken or the core is not rebuildable.

The pedal sets are chemically stripped or media blasted clean. The small parts are zinc plated to prevent internal and external rust. The large parts are powder coated satin black. Bronze bushings are used to replace all bushings. New clutch springs are used if needed or brake springs are replated if in good condition or replaced with new springs.
New rubber stoppers are used.

Flat shipping of $16 in the U.S. Will ship worldwide at cost. I have in stock parts to build most Porsche pedal sets for 911's up to 1987 and all 914's. This is the same service that is listed on Pelican's web site. Emergency next day shipping is available.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

bdstone914 ( screen name)
cell phone 951 536 7478
bdstone914@aol.com

Bruce Stone
JazonJJordan
biggrin.gif These look great! What a cool service~
Can you powdercoat the pedals in silver instead? Thanks- jzn
jsayre914
icon_bump.gif

I had to bump this, it is sooooooo bueatiful OMFG drooley.gif

nice work bruce!!
I will be getting some from you very soon. aktion035.gif
Picked mine up today. VERY NICE.

IPB Image
jsayre914
Hey Bruce

bye1.gif

Cant wait to get mine beerchug.gif
Got them in. Thank you Bruce Stone and Auto Atlanta for the gas pedal and the pedal rubbers. Much better now.

Before:

IPB Image

After:

IPB Image

Now it makes the rest of the car look bad! hissyfit.gif

Series9
Bruce! I need pedals.

joe@914rs.com
bdstone914
Bump

Still building pedal sets.

Bruce
boogie_man
Got mine Bruce, awesome work thanks:

IPB Image
Mblizzard
Must have! At some point.
bdstone914
Bump
Still building the prettiest pedal sets.
Jett
Bought a set some time back, they work as good as they look!!!

Cheers and thanks!
bdstone914
Still building pedal sets for all 914, 914-6 and 911 air cooled all years. Available with or with a core. Contact me at bdstone914@aol.com for immediate availanility.
Cairo94507
Bruce is restoring my pedal set smile.gif
Amphicar770
Just received my pedal set. Beautiful work, looks like new. Can't wait to install it. Just waiting for the new clutch cable to come in. If I have to pull out the center console (PIA with A/C unit), I figure I will take care of everything in there at once.

BTW, my pedal area is pretty clean but in looking at some of the pics, that is not always the case. APS paint can provide you a spray can of 2K, epoxy based paint mixed to factory color. You just hit a trigger button at bottom of can to activate the chemicals. Gives you the durability of a two part coating without needing a paint gun (good for the hell hole area also). No connection, just passing along info based on experience.
NeunEinVier
QUOTE(Amphicar770 @ Nov 25 2015, 12:15 PM) *
APS paint can provide you a spray can of 2K, epoxy based paint mixed to factory color. You just hit a trigger button at bottom of can to activate the chemicals.

http://www.apstowerpaint.com/technology.php
Wasn't aware of that product, appreciate the FYI.
Amphicar770
QUOTE(NeunEinVier @ Dec 24 2015, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Amphicar770 @ Nov 25 2015, 12:15 PM) *
APS paint can provide you a spray can of 2K, epoxy based paint mixed to factory color. You just hit a trigger button at bottom of can to activate the chemicals.

http://www.apstowerpaint.com/technology.php
Wasn't aware of that product, appreciate the FYI.

Just make sure you wear a respirator or paint rated mask when using it. Nasty stuff for your lungs, flashes off like crazy.
NeunEinVier
QUOTE(Amphicar770 @ Dec 27 2015, 04:33 PM) *
Just make sure you wear a respirator or paint rated mask when using it. Nasty stuff for your lungs, flashes off like crazy.

Thanks for the tip, data sheet says, "Personal protection is required, respirator mask type A2/P2."
JoeD
Hey Bruce! Just sent payment via PayPal for my rebuilt pedal set! Now that floor pans are solid and rust taken care of, I am about to start putting the interior back together and your pedal set is going to be perfect for my "new" interior. Thanks!
bdstone914
Bump to the top
forrestkhaag
You have to have a few sets ready to sell for the G&R Swap meet this Sunday
at your shop in Riverside. What nice work!!

first.gif
bdstone914
Bump for updated info.
Korijo914
NOPE
Korijo914
Whoops!
bdstone914
Bump
sixnotfour
Have installed several, Great Service..
wanabeporscheowner
I am a new member and a very recent 914 owner. When I press my accelerator it feels like I'm Fred Flintstone and my foot is crunching gravel. I think I need your services (among many other items.
bdstone914
QUOTE(wanabeporscheowner @ Feb 18 2022, 03:09 PM) *

I am a new member and a very recent 914 owner. When I press my accelerator it feels like I'm Fred Flintstone and my foot is crunching gravel. I think I need your services (among many other items.

@wanabeporscheowner
The problems pay be more than just the pedal set. Disconnect the accelerator cable at the engine. See if the pedal feels the same. You may have a rusty cable.
Check the rubber has pedal. They tend to rust out internally

Would be glad to rebuild a set for you if needed.
wanabeporscheowner
Just saw this, will check and advise. Thanks!
Mitox
I need my pedal set done. Do you prefer an exchange or to rebuild my set? Either way is fine.
Van B
Hit me up Bruce. I’m ready to send mine.
mepstein
Bruce is absolutely to go-to guy for these. He did two for me a couple months ago.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 22 2024, 01:07 PM) *

Bruce is absolutely to go-to guy for these. He did two for me a couple months ago.

Thanks Mark.
I do them for all 911's and 912's too.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.