Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ..........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Martin Baker
Martin Baker
biosurfer1
see ya there!
porschecb
Hey! Are those your new decals! (I will be there)
Martin Baker
eg914
I look forward to another trouncing - see you all on the 27th!
Andyrew
Dang... I have a swap meet then...

I LOVE that place!
Chris Pincetich
If you get 8 people registered we can print the $5 off coupon for the Grand Prix!
Grand Prix I assume? Go big Martin, you deserve it. I'm super motivated to get another karting day in ASAP. I beat all my firends during my B-day session, and am ready to defend the honor of 914 owners worldwide beerchug.gif
Martin Baker
addwestern
The last was a blast-will try to be out there. I've been practicing- the kids did the driver's ed course- i think they may be able to rum with Allison.... cool_shades.gif
Martin Baker
icon_bump.gif Must be present to win...
addwestern
I hereby throw in a $25 store credit at 914-Parts.com to the winner as well.
Martin Baker
.........!
Chris Pincetich
icon_bump.gif Anybody feel like carpooling from SF Bay area?
Martin Baker
Are you ready?
biosurfer1
I'm looking forward to it, although it takes a lot of driving skill to overcome my size, but I'm trying to talk a good friend, a 914-6 owner, to come and he's a go-kart guy;)

see everyone saturday!
porschecb
Another great day with friends and wheel to wheel racing! It don't get better than that! Thanks Martin! It worked out. Nice to meet some 912 owners and a new 914 owner. Lets do it again. biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
great day....although I would like to be the first to suggest that Martin paid off the track timers. He's getting passed by old ladies in walkers and some how he gets the fastest of the group!!!

see ya next month
Martin Baker
eg914
I had a blast today, and look forward to the next gathering. A mini Grand Prix in early March sounds like a great idea. As long as it is NOT on the 17th my wife should let me come play (don't want to miss her birthday smile.gif )
Tobra
Sorry could not attend, bit busy, did you finally get your orange car Martin?
Martin Baker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.