Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What did Santa bring...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
My wife got me some Porsche Goodies online all the way from parkplacetexas.com (didn't get the NARP memo) laugh.gif

My daughter is modeling the shirt and cap...

Click to view attachment

My step-son bought me a Nikon Cool pics digital camera, no more camera phone pics, yeah!! smilie_pokal.gif

Chris Pincetich
Cool! I just got a SA2005 open faced helmet (for my AX habit) and a Martini Racing Polo shirt I can wear to work w00t.gif
I hope to be sporting my new duds at the San Jo show, and the new stickers I plan to put on the 914 in my "secret spot." beerchug.gif
McMark
Cool car gift!

Stanley 369 Tripod Flashlight mueba.gif

IPB Image
Aaron Cox
Vans Old Skool shoes....
Mechanix wear gloves smile.gif
Krieger
Santa was good this year! Tarret front sway bar. Media blast cabinet from china freight tools and this is really wierd 20 used 66mm wheel studs. How the heck did he know? beer3.gif
watsonrx13
My wife went on-line and purchased several 914 gifts....

She also hadn't gotten the 914World or ClubNARP memo....

Merry Christmas everyone...

Click to view attachment
mstein95
What every 914 owners garage should be equiped with: aktion035.gif
Michael N
My wife gave me a poster of my 1 1/2 year old son, Nolan, working on a pedal car to frame for the garage. He just loves cars and I just love it. biggrin.gif
Hammy
I didn't get any car gifts.

But I got some nice gifts related to my two other passions, music and photography.

I got a nice set of Hohner harmonicas and a Hasselblad 120 camera in great condition.....

Good Christmas beerchug.gif
erikstoll
nothing but me realizing how much i miss being in nevada
914rrr
Sold a 67 VW camper bus for big $$$, so I get to keep the '74 2.0. dancinnanner.gif driving.gif

Non-914 related, wife and I got each other a 42" LCD TV to put over the fireplace. Schweet!
736conver
Usually I dont receive any big gifts, I'm the one that usually gives them out. I really enjoy giving them.
This year was different though. My family all chipped in and bought me these nice cabinets.Click to view attachment
736conver
QUOTE(Michael N @ Dec 25 2006, 05:29 PM) *

My wife gave me a poster of my 1 1/2 year old son, Nolan, working on a pedal car to frame for the garage. He just loves cars and I just love it. biggrin.gif

Thats an awesome picture.
Brew
QUOTE(736conver @ Dec 25 2006, 05:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Michael N @ Dec 25 2006, 05:29 PM) *

Thats an awesome picture.

agree.gif One of the best anything I've seen in awhile!

I got nothing 914 related, but I did get a golf bag pull cart and a season pass to Patty Jewett Golf Course. Then the wife said " You should go as often as you can."

I think she's been posessed by aliens.
sww914
An Accusump and a subscription to Surfing Magazine.
I, too don't get any big gifts, but I love to give them.
ThemWyatts
I got lots of girly things and lingerie.
Joe Bob
Tulips on the organ and a Garmin Nuvi GPS....
ws91420
Present to myself I got last w/e
DerekKim
No 914 content. I did get some D'Addario strings for my classical guitar, a tab and chord blank note book, a guitar foot stool, and some cologne. Not bad. I did get some money which I'm buying some vacuum hoses/fuel lines and some gas for the 914! Don't forget the coolant.... pffft
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(ThemWyatts @ Dec 25 2006, 07:53 PM) *

I got lots of girly things and lingerie.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
gregrobbins
A friend who knows I like Porsche cars gave me a 1974 Tyco HO Porsche 917 car that is painted in the blue and orange livery of the Gulf John Wyer cars.

Pretty cool.
John
This year, my wife and I decided not to give each other presents and only get the kids stuff as we bought our home this year and that was a big enough present for this year.....
grantsfo
My lovely bride gave me a coveted subscription to 914club.com.
smj
John: I don't want the world. I just want your garage... drooley.gif And that was from the pic, before I read the list of cars that already live in it.

QUOTE(John @ Dec 25 2006, 09:03 PM) *

This year, my wife and I decided not to give each other presents and only get the kids stuff as we bought our home this year and that was a big enough present for this year.....

jr91472
Got some good 914 stuff:

-Targa top seals
-roll bar seals
-ball joints
-a couple of cool posters from Pelican
-Loyd Floor Matts

merry x-mass everyone!
Allan
Pioneer head unit, Eclipse 6.5 speakers, and a Momo Pilota II steering wheel.

Plus, the car goes in for bodywork next week!!!! boldblue.gif

Got some new underwear too.... huh.gif
DanT
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Dec 25 2006, 10:42 PM) *

My lovely bride gave me a coveted subscription to 914club.com.

Grant, I am not sure how to take that statement wink.gif

very funny.... laugh.gif
effutuo101
I had a quiet x-mas. My birthday was earlier this month, so, my x-mas gift was that my wife and sister bought a ticket for my other sister from NY to fly out for the weekend. Now I get to play with my car
smontanaro
It's been about 30 years since I touched a guitar more than to strum a few chords. My sweetie bought me a Taylor 410. I'm psyched! mueba.gif In the marginally 914-related category she also bought me some of that foam padding you put in the drawers of a machinist's chest.

Skip
Lou W
Turbo Tie-Rods and Van's skate shoes from myself, toaster oven, $50.00 gift certificate from Linen and Things, Quik Silver hooded sweatshirt and couple cd's...and no, the gift certificate is not a metro thing, I needed towels and stuff.
Pugbug
Santa was kind....Brought me a performance tach.

http://www.iequus.com/products.php?category_id=100_105
pfierb
QUOTE(Michael N @ Dec 25 2006, 06:29 PM) *

That has to be the cutest picture I have ever seen....Both my wife and I are still smiling.

Thanks
r_towle
I got the three volume set of Excellence was Expected...it was a huge suprise, and alot more fun that reading these boards...lol

Rich
dinomium
I got a Camp914 city light kit for the euro style turnsignals!
Very Kewl!
Steve Thacker
New Meade LX200 10" F/10 Telescope.
rhodyguy
i'm getting a late item. broke one portion of a tooth and lost part of a gold inlay on the 26th. i'm pretty sure it will require extensive prep and a full crown this time. (un)lucky for me my dentist is closed until after the holidays so the charge goes to next years dental insurance limit instead of this year's where i still have room. just great.

k
neo914-6
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 27 2006, 11:46 AM) *

i'm getting a late item. broke one portion of a tooth and lost part of a gold inlay on the 26th. i'm pretty sure it will require extensive prep and a full crown this time. (un)lucky for me my dentist is closed until after the holidays so the charge goes to next years dental insurance limit instead of this year's where i still have room. just great.

k

Kevin,

They may be able work with you on back billing. My wife had crown work done this year that they agreed to pay next year because we used up '06 bene's. If a flex account is used, new rules allow 3 more months before you "lose" what you contributed...

Up until recently I didn't realize you can still get gold and it's not more costly than modern metal/ceramic crowns. Softer than ceramic too...
Trevorg7
Santa brought me more Engman stuff. Another fine Mark product.

I put in a seat handle from Camp914 while I was down there too.

T
Trevorg7
mo
Trevorg7
and the handle

T
mikelsr
QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Dec 27 2006, 12:30 PM) *

New Meade LX200 10" F/10 Telescope.

That's a great scope. I have a 30+ year old Criterion Dynamax 8" SCT. Have fun with it and hope you have a lot of clear viewing.

Mike
mikelsr
My wife got me three things. The first was some sweaters and second was an IOU to any driving experience or driving school of my choice. Now I have to make a choice. The third gift was a side effect from the gift I had given her.

20 years ago she lost the diamond from her wedding ring. Instead of getting it fixed I bought her a new ring (yes I was being stupid). Well I decided to get her (our) ring fixed. It looked better than when I bought it. I hid the ring in the Christmas tree and placed a letter in the tree also. I always hid one gift so she has to look for it.

When she saw the ring she didn't believe I would think to do that. But the side effect was the smile, the look of love, the constant looking at the ring and talking about it. Our kids were home to see it. I didn't need any other gift.

This was one of the best Christmas' of my life.

I love you Babe!

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.