Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Way to Get Windshield Surround Trim?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RSWannabe
I would like to get a nice, shiny, unbent, completed windshield chrome trim, but I can't seemt o find it anywhere. I searched the forums and have seen that many people are using newer gasget set ups, some of which have smaller chrome trim included. I would really like to use the original style trim and was wondering if anyone still knows a source for new or really good condition usaed?

Thanks,

Brooke
magaoidh
Try Stoddard parts,Ohio I think.
seanery
MidAmerica Motorworks had/has it, too!

try midamerica.com or tweeks.com
RSWannabe
Will try them. Thank you.
pfierb
Just got the complete trim set from Performance Products.
Rusty
I would be shocked if the usual suspects didn't carry it... HPH & Zims are two of my favorite.

Pelican and GPR come highly recommended, as well.
addwestern
I can get the whole set for you. the lower pieces are NLA, but I think I still have one bagged one.

Nate

914-parts.com
RSWannabe
QUOTE(addwestern @ Dec 27 2006, 02:20 PM) *

I can get the whole set for you. the lower pieces are NLA, but I think I still have one bagged one.

Nate

914-parts.com

Nate,

I just sent you an email.

Brooke
Chogokin
I don't think they are NLA, I just had a new windshield put in (I love 0$ deductable!! aktion035.gif ) and Safelite ordered the new trim from the manufacturer... I didn't believe it until I saw the reciept!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.