Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice Conversion on EBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GeorgeRud
If anyone has a XMas bonus burning a hole in their pocket, Brain Frenz' 914-6 conversion is up for auction on EBay. It went out west last year and was finished to what appears to be a high standard, and is a super straight car.

736conver
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Dec 27 2006, 09:17 AM) *

If anyone has a XMas bonus burning a hole in their pocket, Brain Frenz' 914-6 conversion is up for auction on EBay. It went out west last year and was finished to what appears to be a high standard, and is a super straight car.

Hey George,

I like to think I'm smart but no reason to call me Brain Frenz.

biggrin.gif

Someone is going to get a nice car. Mike finished it up nicely

Brian
Joe Bob
Thank you....Brian did a good job on the mechanicals, Mc Mark helped.....it was a fun project and a screaming deal for someone who's looking. There is no reserve and will go to the highest bidder.

I have another project lined up and I need the space.

link

Before anyone asks....I had offered it up at Pelican, here and over at NARP first....no takers.

Auction closes just after midnight 1/1/07....I figure with the late night partiers...I'll get some emotional bidding... beerchug.gif

I just sat in it this morning prior to moving it to get BAD TUB off the overhead rack...wow, the smell of leather seats is great.....I highly recommend leather seats.....
Joe Bob
Wow...on a holiday week.....76 watchers and 1600 hits after just 2.5 days.....I was really hesitant to list it.....
Joe Bob
Slowed down a bit....
85 watchers and 2400+ hits. I had a local guy come bye and drive it....
jr91472
nice car, very unique:

-narrow body with a -6
-gas burners
-great color

wish I had the $$$$

good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.