Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay carpet kits / other suppliers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jax914
Hi,

I'm looking for first hand experience with either of these carpet kits..

Perlon

or

Plush

Or other recommendations?
Grelber
Check out the Resources or parts for sale areas. We have a couple of people selling carpet kits that can probably give you a good answer.
Joe Bob
AppBiz sells, medium high quality ity items...Morphenspectra is a vendor that posts here.....
william harris
In my opinion, the German plush carpet kit from Autos International is the best there is.
PRS914-6
Appbiz just started selling a kit made from German Sliverknit. Sliverknit was never offered in a 914 but if you want "really" nice, it's the way to go....but expensive.
Rand
I second Morphenspectra. I've heard a lot of testimonies to the quality and I like the idea of supporting our own community.
morph
those kits are from appbiz. we wont sell the perlon kits,(unless you ask for one and know that its not very durable) get the plush and you should be happy.most mfg of carpet kits make one kit for all years.(70-71) and it will not fit the 72-76 cars quite right.
james
aka: morph, formely known as morphenspectra biggrin.gif
Rusty
Hi James! I'm still enjoying your carpet kit that I put in the Aubergine car!

wavey.gif
736conver
I put morphenspectra kit in my car. James and Heidi are awesome at customer service. When I upgraded to the rennshifter they sent me a piece I needed for free. Now thats customer support!!! beerchug.gif
PRS914-6
QUOTE(736conver @ Dec 27 2006, 01:11 PM) *

I put morphenspectra kit in my car. James and Heidi are awesome at customer service. When I upgraded to the rennshifter they sent me a piece I needed for free. Now thats customer support!!! beerchug.gif

Yep, I have to agree to that one.....James is making my door panels and has bent over backwards to accommodate my special requests.
gary gartner

agree.gif re: james & heidi (morph) they are the best---products and service--currently have a new set of charcol in my 75 fit and finish is great-----btw have a complete set of plush black for 75-76 for sale (slightly used, that is, installed and maybe 200 milesof driving.gif ) if any one is interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.