Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THIS KINDA SUCKS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nebreitling
so i'm following the same exact threads on two different boards. "nitto tires" and "what'd you get for xmas" for example... same subject, many of the same people, two different locations. one stupid pain in the ass.

i'm not one to care much about other peoples' hurt feelings, etc; it's usually none of my business. i just find it a major pain in the ass to get the information i desire and share whatever mostly-worthless knowledge/experience i might have.

i realize i've de-vested from both sites in the process. that's fine, i've got much more important things i should be doing, anyway. (but kart forums are not as fun).

can we just flip a damn coin already and kill one site? am i a dumbass?
MartyYeoman
Personally, I think I'm going to stick with this location. I've got history here.
Dr. Roger
famillies may move but they're still your family.

nate, dude, i need you to share your AX secrets with me.... =-)

nebreitling
couple years ago, i came in from a mediocre AX run quite frustruated. asked andy and brad if they saw anyway i could make up some time. andy's reply: "make sure the parking brake is off."

that's all my secrets. smile.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Dec 27 2006, 09:29 PM) *

so i'm following the same exact threads on two different boards. "nitto tires" and "what'd you get for xmas" for example... same subject, many of the same people, two different locations. one stupid pain in the ass.

i'm not one to care much about other peoples' hurt feelings, etc; it's usually none of my business. i just find it a major pain in the ass to get the information i desire and share whatever mostly-worthless knowledge/experience i might have.

i realize i've de-vested from both sites in the process. that's fine, i've got much more important things i should be doing, anyway. (but kart forums are not as fun).

can we just flip a damn coin already and kill one site? am i a dumbass?

Whoa!!! Dude! I just saw the same post on another site!

I have kept my mouth shut about this whole thing all along. But I will say this. There are guys that I consider friends on both sides of this. The main principals I have met personally. I know that this will work itself out. Let the anger die...

I mean there are important things in this world to be passionate about...

Things that really matter.

Like this fuching red paint all over my engine case! What were you thinking NATE! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.