So.Cal.914
Many Happy Returns.
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
jhadler
Thanks!!! smile.gif smile.gif

I've been debating still on where to hang my hat, and this helped clinch it!!!

Thanks!!!

Now... If I can just get home before the storm hits... (expecting another big Colorado blizzard to hit this afternoon). :snowburriedsmiley:

-Josh2
brant
Josh,

I didn't know it was your birthday.
thats awesome!
pick up a 6pack on your way home!
(you might get snowed in and need it for medicinal purposes!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!
beer3.gif
TROJANMAN
happy birthday josh beerchug.gif
jhadler
Thanks guys!

We stocked up yesterday. Got food jsharp.gif , drink beer3.gif, and more time to play with Sara wub.gif...

Click to view attachment

I'd invite y'all over for some grillin' (covered deck...), but chances are you'd wind up gettin snowed in here... dry.gif . So how's about a little later when the roads (and the backyard) are clear?

As it is, I'll have lot's of time to yellowsleep[1].gif and type.gif... Site is closing at noon today (weather), and tomorrow is most likely going to be called on account of weather, then Monday is off (New Year's day), and then it's possible that Tuesday might be the National day of mourning (that's a guess on my part). Not a bad Birthday present... a paid week off and not having to burn vacation or sick leave...

Enjoy the big blizzard y'all!! :snowedinsmiley:

And Brant? Leave the 914 at home... And if don't already have the snows on the Focus, I'd suggest leaving work early today...

-Josh2
DEC
birthday3.gif birthday2.gif birthday.gif
TravisNeff
birthday3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.