Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: weber air cleaner cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
meador36
well I'm new to the 914 just got a 70 914/4 a couple of months ago and I'm getting ready to work on it. It has dual webers and the chrome air cleaner covers have some and pitting on them. Does anyone know where I can get just the top covers? Redline doesnt list just them. Thanks
ws91420
If you order K&N filter kits they come w/ it.
meador36
I guess I should have asked before I spent over a hour trying to clean them up. Thanks
DBCooper
QUOTE(meador36 @ Dec 28 2006, 05:21 AM) *

I guess I should have asked before I spent over a hour trying to clean them up. Thanks

Actually those chrome ones are a pain in the ass, and not just keeping them clean. You have to be careful tightening them or they'll bend and never look good again. I personally prefer the solid aluminum ones because I think they look better and don't have the other issues. I think you can get just the covers at CB (www.cbperformance.com) or www.piercemanifolds.com.
Cap'n Krusty
One of our Oregon members makes really nice fiberglass "rain hats" for webers. They work well, and you never have to polish them. An added bonus is you get to drive your car in (HORRORS!) the rain. The Cap'n
meador36
Well I do like the aluminum ones but they are shown with two bolt holes and the ones I have on there just have one in the middle.
morph
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1386&rd=1,1 you can put any hole you want in the tops
james
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.