Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: porsche boxter/911 seats in a 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
Well to start with...THE SEARCH FUNCTION SUCKS!!!!!!! chair.gif Now that thats out in the open. I remember reading somewhere on here about porsche boxter or later model 911 seats being modified to fit in a 914. I am going to do a complete custom interior in my car, and seats and the back pad are the last few things I need to get ironed out. I'm going to take a guess and say that getting the power and heat to work on the seats (if i get them with that) wont be the hard part, but mounting them will be the tricky part. Who has done this and how did you do it? Thanks, Barry smile.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Well, they're way too wide to fit low, and way to thick to sit in 'em mounted high, and too long with backs that are too thick to sit in unless you're kinda vertically challenged. The Cap'n
grasshopper
A little Krusty today??
PRS914-6
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Dec 28 2006, 04:47 PM) *

Well to start with...THE SEARCH FUNCTION SUCKS!!!!!!! chair.gif

Can't say I agree. I typed in "seats" and in 10 seconds found This Thread
McMark
We set up the search function to suck for people who don't take the time to learn how to use it. av-943.gif

I think the term is RTFM. wink.gif

Humor... I'm joking....

And I agree with the Cap'n.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.