Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back on Kinda
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
I finally re-registered with two little thingies after my name and I had to use my wifes email address but I'm back again, I think. Thanks for all your help Lawrence but I think I got it now. Kinda, maybe...shit! I don't know. This computer crap makes me mental. If you need to contact me use the address in my signature.
Cheers, Elliot**
Twystd1
Elyut...

I can't see any sig or image for you...

Maybe sumpin still wrong...

Are you getting my PMsss...???

Clayton
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Twystd1 @ Dec 29 2006, 09:27 PM) *

Elyut...

I can't see any sig or image for you...

Maybe sumpin still wrong...

Are you getting my PMsss...???

Clayton

Your pmsss go to my wifes email address. Use the email address in my sig. This shit is more confusing than holding pattern entries!!
Elliot
McMark
Elliot, what's the problem with the account without the **? I thought you were on already? I can make changes for you if you want.
Elliot Cannon
I was on OK then got a warning to change my email cause I had three user names for the same email. Lawrence deleted two of the user names for me and I got back on OK. Then the next day I couldn't log in. So I altered my user name and used my wifes email to re-register and here I am. Didn't know what else to do so now I'm a newbie but so far I'm back again... I guess, maybe, shit, I don't know. biggrin.gif
Elliot
McMark
Very odd, Elliot. confused24.gif I've done some testing and there is definitely something wrong with your account. For now I've switched the email address on this account so that you're emails come to you. wink.gif I'll get it figured out for you.
Mark Henry
You just retired from driving great big jets and a little PC drives you mad? blink.gif

biggrin.gif
BMITCHELL
He always used the autopilot!
Twystd1
That was funny..................!!!!!!!!!!!

C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.