Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A gift for my 914 and friends. TECH PARTY DATES POSTED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Heeltoe914
For weeks I have been telling my girlfriend I will finally be pushing out the garage this coming winter break. I have had this plan in my head for over two years but the prep work has been half the battle. I Had to move a very large palm tree and move all the pool equipment outside to another location. And before I could do any of that I had to have my labor guys remove a 12 X 12 bed of solid rock, and Than I could pour the concrete. So on Dec, 26 I woke at 5am and headed down to Stock Lumber supply to find out they where going to be closed for another day. OK Home depot it is. Got what was needed for day one and repeated this routine of hardware runs every morning for four days. The plan was to have paint and the roof torched in by Saturday the 30th. But high winds and hell storms stopped us for about a days and a half. So as of Sunday morning I have paint and 4 hours of roof to complete.
So for my 914 I finally have a new showroom /work area.

Looking forward to hosting a BBQ and Tech party in the coming mouths. for you SO CAL, teeners.
Heeltoe914
Party time beerchug.gif
callmeracerx
drunk.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif WHAT A NICE SET UP!!
The lift sure makes life a breeze with them midengines!!!

Congrats!
Felix
seanery
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Dec 31 2006, 02:26 PM) *

Party time beerchug.gif

these are great pics!!! w00t2.gif w00t1.gif Jumpy.gif
Leamon,
You have come along way since living on nebraska ave,I really like your garage,Would like to check it out some day.....
jim_hoyland
agree.gif Really Nice ! Like to see it ! Whens the jsharp.gif
736conver
SWEET beerchug.gif
Mike D.
Yeah, When is that BBQ...

hey guys, Leamon has a Grill that is about a year old and has not been lit yet! biggrin.gif

Oh and BTW, he has a full compliment of Welding Equipment too... Ooogh, Ooogh...

time to get that place dirty.

Sorry Lea, did I give too much away?
Jenny
Sweet!! Three wide is definately the way to go! Looks awesome and I'm insanely jealous. Are NO CAL members invited???

Jen
Rusty
that's awesome dude... you gotta love that. smile.gif
rhodyguy
that's a nice size. around 22' wide? god bless nail guns.

k
gary gartner

You can't comprehend how jealous I am---really nice work, Leamon
I would be happy to bring the Casadores to that BBQ beerchug.gif

Gary
neo914-6
drooley.gif how much $ per sq ft did it cost?
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Jan 4 2007, 09:58 AM) *

Yeah, When is that BBQ...

hey guys, Leamon has a Grill that is about a year old and has not been lit yet! biggrin.gif

Oh and BTW, he has a full compliment of Welding Equipment too... Ooogh, Ooogh...

time to get that place dirty.

Sorry Lea, did I give too much away?

Mike's right, I have a new three burner BBQ ready to go. Seems I just can pull myself away from the cars long enough to eat. chowtime.gif

Mike D, You can never give to much info away I haven’t told you everything yet. biggrin.gif

Jenny: Nor Cal and anyone traveling is welcomed to join in. If needed bring a sleeping bag. lots of room on the garage floor. Just kidding.

The plan for the Tech day will be something like this. (supject to change)
1. A group drive at 9;14am - 11; 30 up and around Angeles Crest Hwy.
2. Tech and BBQ to start 11:30 till 4pm. We will show things like, valve adjustments, Rear brake set up. Welding in sheet metal. Finding vac, leaks. changing rear wheel bearing or any other 914 related challenge someone may bring with them on that day.
I am always open for suggestion. Dates to consider, March 10th or 11th.
March 24th or 25th. What works better for you guys.
brer
Nice work man.
I'd love to come check it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.