Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: anyone ever heard of kenny Hill
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimtab
So I go to the concert by the White Album Ensemble in Santa Cruz last night and the group Guitars not Guns is having a drawing for two guitars, the first was a strat copy and the second was a nice looking classic type guitar....so since I like the charity I buy 40 bucks worth of tickets AND get a free tee shirt. The drawing happens and some other guy wins the "strat" and the next number called is mine.....and it's beautiful...Nice way to start the New Year. A lot of the musicians were talking the guitar up and it is hand made so who knows.....I'm stoked. AND, it was a great concert.
Twystd1
I think the cheapest guitar he makes is about 2K.

His master series cost 5-6K++++++

You got a killer guitar..... From one of the best custom builders in the biz....

Clayton
jimtab
Yeah? Cool, I've never had a classical guitar before...only r/r type stuff and an old guild d35 that I've had for 35years or so...the fret board is wider than I'm used to but I think I'll try to use it...I need to get back to playing...maybe it's a sign from the gods....
McMark
Congrats Jim! That's awesome! mueba.gif
Twystd1
Jim,

Give ya twenty bucks for it sight unseen..... KMA.gif chair.gif

I just looked for his website... he has a good one..

Check it out...

And realize you are now finacially ahead for the start of 2007...

Cheers,

Clayton
jimtab
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 1 2007, 12:58 AM) *

Congrats Jim! That's awesome! mueba.gif

Thanks, the more I find out about the gitfiddle the better I like it.... piratenanner.gif clap56.gif aktion035.gif

Oh, and Clayton...I don't think 20 is gonna do it...besides I think it's a sign from the gods....I even bought a lottery ticket for the first time in 10 years....who knows how long this string is..... confused24.gif
markb
clap56.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(jimtab @ Jan 1 2007, 12:30 AM) *

...the fret board is wider than I'm used to but I think I'll try to use it......

That's the fat fingered old guy model...
jimtab
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 2 2007, 04:36 PM) *

QUOTE(jimtab @ Jan 1 2007, 12:30 AM) *

...the fret board is wider than I'm used to but I think I'll try to use it......

That's the fat fingered old guy model...

Perfect for me then...If I were a lesbian...oh wait I AM a lesbian...no men ever....I would be considered well hung.... biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
I do believe Kenny Hill was the first Scotish guitar maker to come out of the closet. Perfect for you... w00t.gif

(they even have a dealer in Alabama of all places!!) ohmy.gif

http://www.hillguitar.com/
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 3 2007, 07:19 PM) *

I do believe Kenny Hill was the first Scotish guitar maker to come out of the closet. Perfect for you... w00t.gif

(they even have a dealer in Alabama of all places!!) ohmy.gif

http://www.hillguitar.com/

NOT, that there's anything wrong with that.....

A L A B A M A?

Squeel like a PIG?
jimtab
Don't tease me.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.