Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A question for the admins as we move forward and unite the community
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Maybe it's too soon for this question and I haven't purposed this anywhere else yet but, Would anyone have an issue with posting a link to another 914 forum in your signature?

Here's why I'm asking. There has been alot of hurt feeling over the last several months. Some say things will never be the same. My hope for the new year is we will all be better people and friends as a result of some of the things that transpired.

There seems to be three core groups with a real club community owned feeling now. From time to time information will be posted on one forum that someone my want to share on another forum.

Anyone upposed to added a cross board link in a signature or refering to information posted on another forum?

Here's my take. I'm in this for the people and the club atmosphere. Some of my friends are here, some are not. Until we find common ground I would like to keep an open mind and have the freedom to share links and posts from all the real club sites I visit.

All positive posts welcome. Happy New year!

assimilate.gif
Joe Bob
I don't have a problem....not like it's stopped anyone else.....
Rusty
As long as things are friendly, I think it's fine. It's not a competition any more than someone preferring strawberry jam over grape jelly. chowtime.gif

Of course, right-thinking people prefer strawberry jam. chairfall.gif
scotty b
Strawberry...Mayo....Ranch chowtime.gif

idea.gif Strawberry mayonaisse idea.gif
Rusty
Now if the question is ranch or mayo... that's a no-brainer. idea.gif

It's RANCH of course. chowtime.gif
ptravnic
mayo is the devil, so is chapstick
seanery
IMHO, as long as the few rules we have here aren't violated I see no reason why not Rick smile.gif
Bruce Allert
I posted (basically) the same thing last week (or was it the week before?) idea.gif somewhere on one of the 3, 4 or 5 sites. If all the sites were to have links to each other it would be like having one community again. Actually, what I proposed was to have One Site with all the links to all the clubs.

....b
Joe Bob
Just not the Irish 914 club..... w00t.gif
xitspd
Rick,

Happy New Year almost! I hope to see you again in 2007. I think that 914world is the same old club. I think the guys at the NARP still are visitors at the 914world site and are my friends. Both are 914 community sites. I understand that Brad owns the 914club.com and wants to sell it. Ha.Ha!!! I am a duped suscriber at the 914club.com. I am not sure as I never visit it. I do visit the NARP site. You are a very good man and I have the deepest respect for your intentions.

Take care,

Dan
rick 918-S
Thanks everyone. With a new year comes new challanges and a chance to renew friendships and make new ones. I plan to add a link from the other sites that I see run parallel in vision to the New World Order. I'm going to ask permission to do the same on the other sites.

Dan, A special new year wish for you my friend. I also hope to see you this year. Lets make this year all it can be!

Happy New Year to all my friends! assimilate.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 31 2006, 10:16 PM) *

Just not the Irish 914 club..... w00t.gif

Allright - hold on a minute! I'm half Irish & I'd take offense to this if I weren't aleing beer3.gif !

Those of us with Irish blood coursing through our veins beer3.gif have always been downtrodden. Oh yeah, you wanted us to build your railroads, didn't you - but you wouldn't allow use to ply your daughters full of Jameson's, would you? Nooo, just because we have an eye for the grain, we're evil beer3.gif !

Well, let me tell you something mister! Ummm, you'd better....ummm. Well, we're not known to be articulate, but my 93 year old mother can drink you under the table buster. We don't have many claims to fame, but we do know our spirits beer3.gif !

My mom can outdrink yours - and you too! So, stop picking on the Irish or we'll send all the snakes to your house! You, you Z!

Happy New Year! I love this place! I promise I'll be better tomorrow, since I have to work!
PORobinSCHE
yeah, next he'll start picking on the Poles! ar15.gif
BMITCHELL
Next you will be blaming those dam potatoes! Isn't that's what started it all? beer.gif
Joe Bob
I'm Irish and Greek you wankers....doesn't anybody recognize a line from Blazing Saddles?

Geez....tuff room. blink.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE(PORobinSCHE @ Dec 31 2006, 07:56 PM) *

yeah, next he'll start picking on the Poles! ar15.gif

Those are fightin words! I'm married to an Irish, Polish, and Chilean! laugh.gif

Pat's post made me av-943.gif clap56.gif beerchug.gif

Thanks for askin Rick, It's really thoughtful about linking between sites. clap56.gif

I was thinking about what to do with my build threads that will be on .com someday. I will likely maintain one and have a link on the last post on the other site.
SGB
an olive branch gesture is a great way to start the year!

I too rarely visit over there.
Lou W
Ranch with Croutons, slices of cucumbers and tomatos. chowtime.gif
JPB
You may not like our MAYO but we got you all with our FRENCH fried potatoes!! happy11.gif
race914
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 31 2006, 10:20 PM) *

I'm Irish and Greek you wankers....doesn't anybody recognize a line from Blazing Saddles?

Geez....tuff room. blink.gif

I got it and LMAO! chairfall.gif

One of my favorite all-time movies.

Wasn't the character in the movie who spoke that line Irish?

Happy New year Mike!
seanery
wasn't it the little ol lady speaking to Sheriff Bart?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.