Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Driver's ED at Carolina Motor Sports Park this past October
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stepuptotheMike
I took a ton of photos from the Driver's ed that was held at Carolina Motor Sports park back on October 7th and 8th of 2006. There were a bunch of really nice cars out there and I had a blast. My 914 isn't anywhere near the road yet, but I had a great time checking out the other cars and talking to folks.

I know I've talked to a couple of people that I got pictures of. If you own any of the following cars, please post or PM if you would like the pics of your car. Over the two days, I probably got several shots of most every car there.

Happy New Year,

Mike

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
stepuptotheMike
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

-Mike
d914
# 48 is a 3 liter, grady is a member

#91 black is a 2.0 six, joe Ross, don't think he is signed up

#48 I think is from charlotte, beautiful car!!!!! met them at road atlanta don't remember their names, I want to say a 3.2 but I'm getting old. CCW wheels though, metal flares, well prepped!!
shadygrady
Gold and red #48 is mine. Great pictures. Lewis Broyles, member here, was driving it that weekend in my place. His car was not running and I had a new grandson born the week before so my kitchen pass was canceled. Can't wait to get back there in the spring. That is my favorite track. Was hoping to get it painted all one color this winter, but it's probably not going to happen.
stepuptotheMike
Thanks for the info guys. Grady I got your PM and I'll root through all of these pictures (I think I ended up with about 1500 from the weekend) and I'll get them emailed out.

By chance does anybody happen to know who owns the Ultima GTR that was there? I spoke with (I believe) his brother-in-law at the track, but never got a name or email address. I'd love to get him some of the pictures that I took of his car.

-Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.