Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Opinion on price
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76green
Here is the link for my car on the samba http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=401929 . Just wanted to know if price is appropriate. Any feedback would be great.

driving.gif
McMark
Nice lookin' car! Did you list it here as well? That's a good price.
smontanaro
QUOTE(76green @ Jan 1 2007, 06:12 PM) *

Just wanted to know if price is appropriate. Any feedback would be great.

Seemed reasonable to me. The '53 356 on The Samba on the other hand... screwy.gif

Skip
Krieger
Very nice condition, the battery area looks good. I'd ask for more. Bruce Anderson in an article in Excellence Magazine Nov 2006 lists the market values for a good 76 at $8647. An excellent one at $11575. I'd say yours is better than good! piratenanner.gif relist it somewhere else and send me a check for the difference.
Bleyseng
other than the bad color change it looks pretty decent. mad.gif Has AC too but those seat covers cover up the seats to determine their condition.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I think you are way under priced. Our advise to prospective 914 owners is buy the best car you can aford. I bought mine in 2000 for $7,000 it had gone thru a body resto in 1996. from your pic. looks to me to have little or no rust. relist and raise the price ,you can always go down. list here and all the other usuall
places. Good ,luck it is worth more than your present price. My 2 cents Dave slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.