Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GD Racing 3.8 twin plug 914-6 at TC Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Stopped by to say hello to Tony as he usually has a 914 or two as well as cars like Caymans, Lotus', Corvettes, BMW's, Miatas, tuned Subarus...

It has a nice body kit, I "think" AIR or Automotion and painted a very nice color biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

I thought my motor was tight...
Click to view attachment
grantsfo
I saw it in the paint booth last year. Its a nice looking car - a little rough around the edges, but very nice lines.
neo914-6
more...
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
neo914-6
btw, I have no details about the car beyond what you see...
Click to view attachment
check out the fiberglass door panel or possibly whole door. There are no door handles..
Click to view attachment
neo914-6
check out the CF signal light covers...
Click to view attachment
last one...
Click to view attachment
McMark
Pretty cool.
seanery
That's AIR's SCCA body kit.

very tasty car!!!
John
It sure looks like a comfy drivers seat.

At least it looks like it's getting a cage installed (all the appropriate spots are cleaned off.

BTW, nice oil catch bottle in front trunk (I barely saw that)

neo914-6
Met Jon Watts and Mike Mueller at TC Design today. Tony informed me GD orders enough 935 kits from AIR that they convinced them to make this kit in light weight Carbon Fiber!
grantsfo
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Jan 23 2007, 11:39 PM) *

Met Jon Watts and Mike Mueller at TC Design today. Tony informed me GD orders enough 935 kits from AIR that they convinced them to make this kit in light weight Carbon Fiber!

Yeah Gary mentioned that this kit was carbon fiber when I stopped by to see the car. He has some good connections that I have benefitted from with my car as well. Its definitely a cool looking body kit and CF definitely makes it real light.
PinetreePorsche
I like the 'still in the front trunk. Does he have a camel-back sipper tube or an introvienous feed line to get the juice into the good-ole-boy driver? There was thunder over Thunder Road--or will be.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.