Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how do you like them apples
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
I rolled out accross the border heading for camp914 at two in the morning...
got to camp at 9ish...
loaded Gizmo up and back to Canada by five pm !!! the Jeep did a great job pulling it home
i went over gizmo with a fine tooth comb...this is going to be one neat 914 when she is done...i am going to keep it baby blue the interior paint is clean enough to eat off, as are the trunks...and i mean clean.... piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
i could not have found a nicer roller....
Thanks to Craig at Camp.....
pics coming
1970 Neun vierzehn
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Hammy
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jan 6 2007, 08:57 AM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

agree.gif
pete-stevers
i know it is a bit of a teaser...
i have yet to take em off my camera....so hold on to your underwear....
boxstr
Here is the car that Steve took home to the land of the RCMP.
CCLINANOTHERHAPPYCAMPER
Gint
I thought that was the WCC06 giveaway roller? Aaron G won it didn't he? What's the dish?
boxstr
I called AA to deliver the car and he said he didn't want it so it came back and now has a new home.
CCLWELLKINGTHISCASEISCLOSED
pete-stevers
and now the delemas begin...to flare with glass or stretch the rear fenders....John kelly style
i have a set of eight inch mahle bbs and want to put 225s on....but in the future i would like to put 16x8s on with 245s.....that would be a big stretch
plus the robin egg blue paint code...gizmo is going to be orig blue
JPB
Wow nice ride Canukian! Me jealous. drooley.gif
sixnotfour
That is one clean rust free tub I cant believe its been at camp for so long ,
Great start for your project "Gizmo"
pete-stevers
here is a couple of pics at the store
pete-stevers
take a close look at the longs...both sides are practicaly perfect..
rhodyguy
clean chassis. a *value* purchase.

k
brettmski
Saw you coming thru the Skagit Valley flats headed north. Looked good on the trailer!
pete-stevers
i made a lot better time running down...
coming up with the added weight on a short wheel based jeep tj made for more catious driving. The next time i will have an electric trailer brake installed...
Eric_Shea
Looks GREAT! Did you get some of those steel flares for it?? wink.gif
pete-stevers
i was planning on cheeping out and using the fiber glass flares i have already...
nope i didn't jump on the deal.....i figure when i few guys see how much work it is to put em on ...they will be in the classifieds for....umm 'bout 550...now that sounds like a deal....eh?.....
but truthfully i have not made up my mind on how to proceed with this...
Eric_Shea
Well... it already has 5-lug and "Big Reds" wink.gif

Might as well get the metal flares and make'r a peach.
Porsche Rescue
Like Jeff, I think that car has been the best deal available at Camp for years. I even bought it from Craig once, then sold it back when I decided to buy Ida from Eric. Pete could not find a better starting place for building a great car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.