Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QUAD GAUGES AND CUSTOM INSTRUMENTATION
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
marks914
We have changed everything around on our website, better prices, full screen printing with UV hardcoat, more options, check it out:

http://www.newvintageusa.com

BETTER QUALITY
MORE OPTIONS
THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR CUSTOM GAUGE/PRODUCT/DESIGN NEEDS

Just a few examples:

New quad gauge:
IPB Image

Custom LED lighting:

IPB Image

Custom layouts, colors, add gauges to your tach:

IPB Image
IPB Image

550/356 appearance:
IPB Image

New modules and sending units for oil temp oil pressure:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Custom speedos:

IPB Image

Whaever you can imagine, we can do

Just drop us aan email at:
info@newvintageusa.com
marks914
edit-remove old image
marks914
edit-remove old info
marks914
edit-remove old image
marks914
edit-remove old info
marks914
edit-remove old info
marks914
edit-remove old info
turbo914v8
Ok here is my rant. I got my custom gauge and WOW. What a work of art. The gauge came with all the sending units and adaptors needed. It evens comes with a color printed brochure\instruction manual. The gauge itself has all the wires neatly and clearly labled for ease of installation. The quality of the gauge and assembly workmanship rivals any factory unit. I ordered a customized gauge with a few extras. The gauge arrived exactly as ordered. THE FIRST TIME. I spent the afternoon with my brother. We basically drank bear and took turns staring at and holding the gauge. Lol. It’s that impressive. Stock or high performance 914, you need to get one of these gauges.
marks914
FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU COULD EVER NEED GO HERE:

www.newvintageusa.com
tango-52
Need one. Sent you an e-mail. thanks.
jj83118
I tried the link, but it looks like your website is gone with the AOL shut down. Do you have another website?

Jim
Twise
Yea - Mark has a new location. He sent an email to those of us who have inquired after his services in the past. Keep looking here, as I am sure he will respond with the information as to how to get to him now. I don't have it in front of me right now, but I am sure someone will post it soon...
marks914
Yep, aol screwed us all up. We are now part of New Vintage USA LLC. The link to bigmark design is at the bottom:

I should have the website updated by 11/14/08
carr914
Mark,

And can you do a triple gauge if I send you this plate and a core gauge ( I have no idea how long ago I picked-up this plate - just found it in my stash box)

T.C.

Click to view attachment
marks914
Just added the new info to the first post
Thanks all for all your support

Mark
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(marks914 @ Jan 7 2007, 04:20 PM) *

We have changed everything around on our website, better prices, full screen printing with UV hardcoat, more options, check it out:

http://www.newvintageusa.com/bigmarkdesign

BETTER QUALITY
MORE OPTIONS

Just a few examples:

New quad gauge:
IPB Image

Custom LED lighting:

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Custom speedos:

IPB Image

info@newvintageusa.com

Those are awesome!
marks914
Thanks,
this stuff just keeps on coming,
New temp modules, boost gauges, whatever you need.
Mark
budman5201
how about a water temp, intake air temp, boost, and fuel gauge in one??
marks914
We are only doing VDO gauges in the quad gauge. We can put any 90* sweep gauge in there.
We do the boost gauges in the tach, air intake you might be better getting right off the BUS with a J1939 connection. We can get those individually, but the controller is pricey.
Mark
carr914
QUOTE(marks914 @ Jan 7 2007, 03:20 PM) *

Whatever you can imagine, we can do

info@newvintageusa.com

QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 13 2008, 06:30 PM) *

And can you do a triple gauge if I send you this plate and a core gauge ( I have no idea how long ago I picked-up this plate - just found it in my stash box)

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Mark, Very Nice Work on my Custom Stuff smilie_pokal.gif

T.C.

Click to view attachment

cary
Mark can I have the tach and speedo painted when I send them in for LED lighting?
Fuel will be coming for quad and led too.
Standard black finish.
DanT
Mark are you still doing Porsche gauges?
I can't seem to find the information on your website any longer
thanks smile.gif
marks914
Hi Guys
sorry for the dealy, I don't get over here much.
Yes we are still doing some porsche parts. Been crushed with regular production work. We are in the process of hiring and training some more techs and designers, so we can get to some of the more fun projects (like the Porsche stuff) so bear with us

Mark
JmuRiz
Excellent, glad it's still available...I'll be ordering one once my 6-conversion is progressing.
02loftsmoor
I didn't see the price of the gauges, what is the price of the 4 Plex gauge, and rebuilding my speed o meter and tack, adding the blue LEDs
mistro
I didn't see it either. Where's the pricing?
clapeza
Here's a direct link:

http://www.newvintageusa.com/bigmarkdesigngauges.html

scotty b
Mark did you keep all the specs from T.C.'s triple gauge ? I would like to get one done at some point and I am sure there is demand from many others as well.

I also have a BMW /2 motorcycle gauge that will ned a complete restore and reworking for a different final drive. Is this something you would be interested in ?

Thanks, Scott
lonewolfe
I love the gauges and plan to get some for my 914 in the future. Can you also do VDO gauges for a old 70' VW Bus/Transporter? I am restoring one of those as well.
charliew
You folks should go to his website with those questions if you want quick answers.
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(marks914 @ Jan 7 2007, 01:20 PM) *

BETTER QUALITY
MORE OPTIONS

Just a few examples:

New quad gauge:
IPB Image

Custom LED lighting:

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

550/356 appearance:
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Custom speedos:

IPB Image

info@newvintageusa.com

Whoa nice v8 conversion!! Anyway I would like to have a new quad guage for my 914/6 with a 911sc in it and I am wondering would your guage just hook right up? I GUESS?? I need the one that would be engine temp rather than water temp?or does that read head temp my 911 sc is a 1981 if that makes any difference-Phil
lonewolfe
I suggest you add a drop down menu by make and model with examples and base prices for your services. You have some domestic automobile brands identified but take it a few steps further and include sections for import brands.
carr914
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ May 23 2012, 03:33 PM) *

I suggest you add a drop down menu by make and model with examples and base prices for your services. You have some domestic automobile brands identified but take it a few steps further and include sections for import brands.

I would suggest you don't tell people how to run their Business. They almost stopped making these for us as their Domestic was taking all their time. When you start critizing someone, they quit doing things for you!
lonewolfe
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 23 2012, 01:14 PM) *

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ May 23 2012, 03:33 PM) *

I would suggest you don't tell people how to run their Business. They almost stopped making these for us as their Domestic was taking all their time. When you start critizing someone, they quit doing things for you!

Really? I made a useful suggestion to help their customers' navigate their website. That's not telling them how to run their business. Who are you to police customer suggestions anyway? Get a life! If they stop providing a service because a potential customer makes a suggestion then who would want to do business with them anyway?
charliew
Mostly mark makes anything you want.

BUT NOT FROM THIS THREAD.

As you went to his site just tell him what you want there but be specific.

From what I remember the quad gauge, and vdo tach in 914 attire was around 500.00 a few years ago. Unfortunately for me that was just before the led option came available.
sean_v8_914
North hollywood also discontinued production

Hi Sean
Unfortunately we have discontinued the Porsche products. Once we began our own line of products we can no longer purchase the components from the manufacturers nor do we have a technician that is trained on those items.

I wish we could do some again but without the components it's just not possible without re tooling everything

Mark Surel
President
New Vintage USA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.