Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group Flair Buy Update: Jan 10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
As of noon today, 40 sets sold. Only two more need to call in.
ConeDodger
Mia is out. I have left a couple of messages and I am told she will call back today as soon as she comes in...
RON S.

Man thats a pretty big list. blink.gif

C'mon guys time to roll with it.Get off the pot.

Ron
Lightweight_911
That's odd - George & I swapped emails several times last night regarding shipping options, etc & I sent him my credit card details...
rfuerst911sc
I placed my order yesterday afternoon??? Mia was out so someone else took my order. I was given a order confirmation number is there a issue?
eric914
And we all wonder why vendors don't step up more often to offer us group buys.

The deal was for 30 people. It would look like 20-23 haven't responded.

I was on the waiting list. Got my call from Greg that I was in, and had my order completed within 15mim. Not to hard to do, Mia is friendly and pleasant to deal with.

Hope we can complete this deal so AA considers doing something similar again in the future. They do have window frame seals and tail lights in the works.

nomore9one4
QUOTE(eric914 @ Jan 9 2007, 02:21 PM) *

And we all wonder why vendors don't step up more often to offer us group buys.

The deal was for 30 people. It would look like 20-23 haven't responded.

I was on the waiting list. Got my call from Greg that I was in, and had my order completed within 15mim. Not to hard to do, Mia is friendly and pleasant to deal with.

Hope we can complete this deal so AA considers doing something similar again in the future. They do have window frame seals and tail lights in the works.

agree.gif I ordered mine 10:00AM and I have already recieved a delivery confirmation #. I'm stoked! piratenanner.gif
fitsbain
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jan 9 2007, 02:24 PM) *

agree.gif I ordered mine 10:00AM and I have already recieved a delivery confirmation #. I'm stoked! piratenanner.gif

Be sure to take your fiberglass ones off careful like. Then you can add them to that tub you are buying.

biggrin.gif
nomore9one4
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Jan 9 2007, 03:15 PM) *

QUOTE(faux916 @ Jan 9 2007, 02:24 PM) *

Be sure to take your fiberglass ones off careful like. Then you can add them to that tub you are buying.

biggrin.gif

hijacked.gif Actually that one will keep the stock fenders. The fiberglass is going in the chipper! smile.gif
tomkirkcis
I completed my order this afternoon. tom kirkpatrick
Garland
I will call first thing in the morn. dead horse.gif
shadygrady
I called yesterday afternoon 1/8/07. Mia was out but another guy there took my order and credit card info. He put me on hold while he checked to make sure mine were there. I am to pick them up tomorrow. My name should not have been on this list. I wonder if the other folks taking the orders are passing along the info to Mia?
gregrobbins
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Jan 9 2007, 07:27 PM) *

I called yesterday afternoon 1/8/07. Mia was out but another guy there took my order and credit card info. He put me on hold while he checked to make sure mine were there. I am to pick them up tomorrow. My name should not have been on this list. I wonder if the other folks taking the orders are passing along the info to Mia?

My understanding was that Mia was the only one authorized to sell them at the Group Buy price. I will check with George in the a.m. to see who missed Mia and placed orders with others. Sounds like they are honoring the price which is really all that matters.
dinomium
I know I am a bad person! Didn't do it Monday after I talked to Greg, then when I got home I forgot I had Jury Duty today and tomorrow! Dho!
I will call before I leave in the AM!
dinomium
Mia not in the office, but somebody else was able to help. Here come the steelies!
Anybody got a SC front for sale cheep??
biggrin.gif
Garland
Just called and someone else also took care of me. The flares should be on there way soon. He said the first 15 went out yesterday.
seanery
mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow! smilie_pokal.gif - too bad I won't be there til September sad.gif

Thanks Greg, George & Rusty!
BIGKAT_83
I called MONDAY at 5pm and Mia was not there,but gave a credit card ## and info to Jason. I made arrangements for me to pick up the flairs on Saturday as I'm local and working out of town this week.

I called back today and was told by Mia that all of the flairs have been shipped to other people and mine would be dropped shipped from Chicago and I would need to pay shipping.
WTF.gif
Bob
shadygrady
Tried to pick mine up today, but all but 3 flares had been shipped. More are to come in next week. Since one of the guys there lives in Jasper, he will bring them to a friend's house in Canton. Oh well, we shall see. I wasn't planning to put them on this weekend anyway. But my question is: if all were gone, why would they tell me I could pick up today?
scotty b
I thought there were 30 sets sitting on the shelf ?? popcorn[1].gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 10 2007, 03:08 PM) *

I thought there were 30 sets sitting on the shelf ?? popcorn[1].gif

well lets start a thread on who has shipping confirmaion and put this number together.
nomore9one4
Mine are scheduled to be here tomorrow(thursday)
gregrobbins
As it was explaned to me:

30 sets ready to ship, some in Atlanta, and some in storage with the manufacturer who will be drop shipping them. 10 more sets already stamped and in need of trimming. Those are to ship next week from the manufacturer.

George is here and I am sure following Flair related threads. Pipe up if I am in need of correction on the facts.
nomore9one4
Good work Greg! clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.