Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some 914 content: The Anti-Football Run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
horizontally-opposed
Martin Swig's deal happens every year and some friends talked me into more than just seeing them off.

With weather like this (cold but SO clear...) it was too hard to say no. Didn't regret it, and chasing a Toyota 2000 GT through the woods will be a fond memory for a long, long time to come...

These pictures are by Gentry Underwood, so credit is due his way.

More pics (and a lot of SILLY good ones, including some of a sick Guilia Super Wagon Turbo...) at:

www.fulviacam.phanfare.com/

pete
McMark
Looks awesome. The weather has been amazing.

We've got some great roads out here.
horizontally-opposed
Chasing the 2000 GT, a (now) six-figure used Toyota sports car...

...and a personal fave.
horizontally-opposed
nuther
horizontally-opposed
Roads? Did you say roads? This one is but 25 minutes from downtown SF...

pete
horizontally-opposed
Leaving the above lake, chasing a Tour de France, Muira S, 206 Dino...
horizontally-opposed
the paddock in Point Reyes Station
horizontally-opposed
gasoline alley, PRS style...
horizontally-opposed
friend's 356, which served as the photo vehicle and all around environment enhancer...

pete
horizontally-opposed
Be sure to check out the website above... many cool cars and a few more 914 pics. Hey, an X1/9 even made it!!!

pete
KaptKaos
Awesome pics. Love that 2000GT. There is something so pleasingly organic about the shape of all those classic cars. Something that is so lacking in today's cars. Thanks for sharing!
rick 918-S
Thanks for sharing Pete! I love wub.gif those 2000's! I'm sooo jelous. dry.gif You guys have the wildest winters. I stared at those photos until long after 1:00am.

Please, please post photos or links of any event any time. clap56.gif
BMartin914
Thank you for sharing Pete! I bet that was a blast. I'd have missed a bowlgame or 4 to join that group! driving.gif

Please, please post photos or links of any event any time.

agree.gif
gopack
so great! thanks for taking hte time to post those pictures. I think I want each and every car I saw in that llink. Maybe I need to start playing the powerball!
horizontally-opposed
More pics here:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?p=1558352455

and here:

http://www.oursl.com/NewsLetter/NL0701/anti-football-run.htm

Oh, and BTW, I forgot to mention that the Corvair (seen in the first link) is not only 964 powered, but 964 powertrained blink.gif

Those are 911 space-saver spares painted red and the car has the complete Sputnik II AWD system from a 964 along with ABS and the full 964 center tunnel/center console.

And you thought we were wacky... happy11.gif

pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.