Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just recieved my AA flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nomore9one4
I just recieved my steel flares form AA. So far, so good mueba.gif I will update with fitment. driving.gif
RON S.

Still waiting on mine. dry.gif

I called early on Monday,I'm only 300 miles away from'em nothing yet but hopefully soon.

So much for placing an early call.

I am glad someone is getting some product.

Ron
nomore9one4
Mine where suppose to arrive yesterday,but for some reason they spent alittle time at the fedex hub a few miles from my house. The box was pretty large so it may slow shipping down alittle. Fedex delivered it in a unmarked cargo style van. I am just glad they arrived. smile.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jan 12 2007, 11:42 AM) *

Mine where suppose to arrive yesterday,but for some reason they spent alittle time at the fedex hub a few miles from my house. The box was pretty large so it may slow shipping down alittle. Fedex delivered it in a unmarked cargo style van. I am just glad they arrived. smile.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
nomore9one4
I'm working on them. No batteries in the camera. sad.gif
scotty b
biggrin.gif
nomore9one4
clap56.gif They look just like mine smile.gif
scotty b
I got all excited when I got home and saw the box. drooley.gif My initial thought was that the 2 Peruvian dwarves I orderd had shown up but it was just the flares sad.gif
nomore9one4
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 12 2007, 08:26 PM) *

I got all excited when I got home and saw the box. drooley.gif My initial thought was that the 2 Peruvian dwarves I orderd had shown up but it was just the flares sad.gif

w00t.gif My flares came WITH Peruvian Dwarfs! biggrin.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jan 12 2007, 08:28 PM) *

cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 12 2007, 08:26 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Use them wisely. Cleaning the underside of the wheelwells is a tight fit for a full sized man, But just right for PERUVIAN DWARVES. av-943.gif

Sounds like some corny adult swim cartoon.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 12 2007, 08:35 PM) *

QUOTE(faux916 @ Jan 12 2007, 08:28 PM) *

cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 12 2007, 08:26 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Use them wisely. Cleaning the underside of the wheelwells is a tight fit for a full sized man, But just right for PERUVIAN DWARVES. av-943.gif

Sounds like some corny adult swim cartoon.

av-943.gif ....It appears that you and I are the only ones who received there flares this far so..... I hear my mother calling..I gotta go. hide.gif
scotty b
Those guys....what a bunch of loosers HA !

We got our flares and you guys didn't
We got our flares and you guys didn't
ha haha ha ha hahahaha ha ha bootyshake.gif
nomore9one4
chairfall.gif

ph34r.gif
gregrobbins
Wise-aces! I guess I'll have to block you two for any future group buys I start. You know how many emails and PMs I will get from others asking why theirs didn't show up as fast as your?

Your both going to get them installed this weekend, right?
scotty b
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Jan 12 2007, 09:07 PM) *

Wise-aces! I guess I'll have to block you two for any future group buys I start. You know how many emails and PMs I will get from others asking why theirs didn't show up as fast as your?

Sure thing buzzkill I'll post my pics right here thumb3d.gif
nomore9one4

Greg, we have you to thank. Thank you! As for your comment.....What mom? Sorry, gotta go my mom is calling again.... hide.gif
dgw

What the hell Greg, where's my flares!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
I haven't received my flares yet eather...oh wait I didn't order any. But I did

receive my Peruvian Dwarfs, glad I got in on that group buy.
dinomium
My Otterhound ate my Peruvian Dwarfs. Anychance on Greg doing a second buy?
I guess I will have to follow Duddly around for a couple of weeks to be sure he didn't eat the flares too! And the UPS guy...
gregrobbins
QUOTE(dinomium @ Jan 13 2007, 11:13 AM) *

My Otterhound ate my Peruvian Dwarfs. Anychance on Greg doing a second buy?
I guess I will have to follow Duddly around for a couple of weeks to be sure he didn't eat the flares too! And the UPS guy...

Not on Peruvian Dwarfs or flairs. But talking about a couple other products: rockers, valances, SS heat exchangers, Rocky Mt Oysters, and rust inhibiters.

biggrin.gif
dgw
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Jan 13 2007, 11:48 AM) *

Not on Peruvian Dwarfs or flairs. But talking about a couple other products: rockers, valances, SS heat exchangers,

biggrin.gif

yea, everybody buying flares is going to need rockers.
Allan
QUOTE(dgw @ Jan 13 2007, 12:25 PM) *

QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Jan 13 2007, 11:48 AM) *

Not on Peruvian Dwarfs or flairs. But talking about a couple other products: rockers, valances, SS heat exchangers,

biggrin.gif

yea, everybody buying flares is going to need rockers.

agree.gif Another group buy? biggrin.gif
G e o r g e
No Peruvian Dwarfs here just Flares piratenanner.gif
G e o r g e
But mine did come with a jar of Blew Cheese barf.gif
roadster fan
Thanks Greg and Auto Atlanta! Look what I got yesterday! mueba.gif

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(roadster fan @ Jan 14 2007, 04:09 PM) *

Thanks Greg and Auto Atlanta! Look what I got yesterday! mueba.gif

I don't think they are supposed to be installed there biggrin.gif
roadster fan
I thought I got em on in the car a little quick dry.gif
GeorgeRud
Kudos to Greg and George, my friend with the big brown truck just brought them.

Now, do I put the rubber cement on the flare, car, or both for a permanent bond?
dagdal1967
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Jan 15 2007, 11:31 AM) *

Kudos to Greg and George, my friend with the big brown truck just brought them.

Now, do I put the rubber cement on the flare, car, or both for a permanent bond?

Rubber cement give too much body flex... GORILLA GLUE is the thing to use!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.