Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet '74 for sale on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lavanaut
I considered buying this car when I was shopping around last spring. I really dig the look, it's certainly one of a kind. I have a feeling the paint is even sexier in person.

BTW, no affiliation, I'm just a fan. givemebeer.gif

Crazyhippy
Not my style, but looks nicely done for the $$ so far.

BJH
buzzard
QUOTE(Crazyhippy @ Jan 12 2007, 02:20 PM) *

Not my style, but looks nicely done for the $$ so far.

BJH

Yeah , I am with ya...can't really tell if I like it or not...but it is interesting...not enough detail on the Ebay post though.
dagdal1967
I have to say that I'm normally a fan of more "stock" cars, but something about this one caught my fancy... The paint is interesting and I like how the mods are CLEAN and don't look to be "hack jobs"...

Great for someone that wants a fun toy and isn't worried about keeping it original!

I'll be wathing the sale price with interest.

kart54
I'd be curious to know why the battery is in the trunk. Is the hell hole rusted out? I'd also be curious to know why there are no pictures of the engine compartment or the suspension.
Randy
grantsfo
QUOTE(kart54 @ Jan 12 2007, 04:54 PM) *

I'd be curious to know why the battery is in the trunk. Is the hell hole rusted out? I'd also be curious to know why there are no pictures of the engine compartment or the suspension.
Randy

Thats the first thing I thought as well. Interesting that no shots of typical rust areas are available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.