Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks markb!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
Just wanted to thank markb for being a big help. Picked up a parts car today and mark called me before I even got home to ask if I needed help pulling it apart. Then he came over and spent 2.5 hours in the freezing cold helping me in my driveway. THANKS beerchug.gif
markb
Just call me a vulture, checkin' out all the parts I may someday need. biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah, you're welcome. beerchug.gif
bondo
Ooh, is this the official markb thanks thread? If so, THANKS MARKB!

(mark has helped me out more times than I can count)

BTW, I ordered the weber overhaul kits, should be under $75. I haven't opened the ones you gave me. More updates after a hopefully productive weekend. smile.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jan 13 2007, 09:31 PM) *

Then he came over and spent 2.5 hours in the freezing cold helping me in my driveway.

Let me translate from Californiaese.........

"We changed from flip flops and shorts to long pants and sneakers because it got below 60 degrees outside."

poke.gif

hwgunner
It was actually 28.6 this morning when I left and it was 10, yes ten, degrees at my friends house about 45 minutes away. Mark actually told me that he took his 914 to work just in case it snowed so he could get pics.
markb
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 13 2007, 10:20 PM) *

Then he came over and spent 2.5 hours in the freezing cold helping me in my driveway.

"We changed from flip flops and shorts to long pants and sneakers because it got below 60 degrees outside."

poke.gif

Sorry, I'm a rebel, I don't own a pair of flip flops. biggrin.gif
I had even put on my long undies 'cause I knew it was gonna be cold out there in the driveway. Plus the wind was going, so I factored that in. smile.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(markb @ Jan 13 2007, 10:46 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 13 2007, 10:20 PM) *

poke.gif

Sorry, I'm a rebel, I don't own a pair of flip flops. biggrin.gif
I had even put on my long undies 'cause I knew it was gonna be cold out there in the driveway. Plus the wind was going, so I factored that in. smile.gif

Long undies!!! You wimp. You didn't tell me that. I would have quit a heck of a lot sooner cuz I was freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! slap.gif
Allan

I had even put on my long undies 'cause I knew it was gonna be cold out there in the driveway.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jan 13 2007, 07:31 PM) *

Picked up a parts car today...

How much for the perfect dash?
How much for the sway bars?
How much for the either mirror?
How much for the speaker pods?
How much for the steering wheel?
How much for the Porsche rear lens?
How much for the tail lights?
How much for the bumpers?
How much for the aluminum thresholds covers?
How much for the interior?
How much for the arm rests?
How much...
How much for the rebuilt engine? Ooops, I forgot I kept that part! laugh.gif

Johnanthan...it was nice to finally meet you and do a little bus. I see you, markb, and bandito have some connections which is really cool. It would be nice to find a group of 914 enthusiasts close to Visalia. Make a few bucks on those parts. sawzall-smiley.gif thanks again, Mark

hwgunner
Mark, computers4kids, it was great to meet you also. Had a good time talking and probably could have flapped my gums for several hours. As for close to you, once I got home I realized that you are not that far away. I even made the whole trip without the radio, just cuz. I am sure that I will be back in the near future. Thanks for the car and BTW, your red car is very nice.

hwgunner
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jan 14 2007, 09:43 AM) *

I had even put on my long undies 'cause I knew it was gonna be cold out there in the driveway.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

hwgunner
dsfg
hwgunner
fdg
hwgunner
Gona have a party when I pull apart the next one!!!!!!!!!!!
hwgunner
sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif hey markb poke.gif KMA.gif smash.gif welder.gif

av-943.gif
markb
Don't you dare. I don't wanna have to find a place to bury the body. biggrin.gif

Yours......... poke.gif
hwgunner
Anybody need a good 3.0??? Or a set of RS Flares ar15.gif
bondo
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jan 14 2007, 02:22 PM) *

How much for the trans? biggrin.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(bondo @ Jan 14 2007, 03:49 PM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jan 14 2007, 02:22 PM) *

How much for the trans? biggrin.gif

markb has already spoken up for the trans. He said something about putting it in his living roon next to his bed so that he can dream good dreams at night.
markb
finger.gif

av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.