Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time to cut!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fitsbain
I've started to cut parts out. sawzall-smiley.gif

The drivers fron corner was toast so that is now gone. The front trunk floor is spoken for and has been cut out.

Everything else is still there.

Tell me what you want, or better yet circle the parts you need. I don't want to cut up something someone needs.

Click to view attachment
fitsbain
idea.gif

If you don't see it ask.

I may have it anyway.

Click to view attachment
Cevan
I'm looking for door jambs, both sides. I need to replace the area around the door latch.

Cevan
And the front corners, both sides:

r_towle
QUOTE(Cevan @ Jan 14 2007, 05:24 PM) *

And the front corners, both sides:

If he does not have what you need, I might.

Rich
Aaron Cox
rear trunk floor?
nomore9one4
PM sent icon_bump.gif
ejm
QUOTE(Cevan @ Jan 14 2007, 05:20 PM) *

I'm looking for door jambs, both sides. I need to replace the area around the door latch.

I've got the left side... not sure what else is out back... too busy this weekend to get out there.... let me know if you want to pick it up during the week
John
Rear outer passenger side suspension console (has 3 bolt holes in it). Include as much of the long as possible (6" all around)

Thanks.
VaccaRabite
front targa seal.
Plastic FI cover
side shifter cover
foglight switch

Yes, I know that they are not metal bits to be cut, but t is stuff that I need.
The metal bits that I need are the ears off the front trunk floor that go under the headlights.

Zach
Dr Evil
Your ALIVE, Brian! Good to see you out and about and contributing thumb3d.gif

fitsbain
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 14 2007, 09:04 PM) *

Your ALIVE, Brian! Good to see you out and about and contributing thumb3d.gif

Sometimes I'm as elusive as that 6 you claim to have but never drive.

poke.gif

Anyway I'm determined to get this thing done and drive it. driving.gif

Trouble is I can't even get in the garage any more for all the parts,

I bet I got more than Camp914 does, and I got less space. biggrin.gif
Spoke
Looking for the passenger side door jamb area shown. PO tried lightening the weight of the car by replacing rusted metal with bondo. Yeah right!

Spoke
fitsbain
icon_bump.gif

PM's sent to everyone.

What else you need people?

Help me get rid of this thing.

Good prices for all.
nomore9one4
I need the piece in the photo that is blue! Can you hook me up? biggrin.gif
fitsbain
You know where I am faux.

Come and get your stuff.

Then I'll have room to work in the garage.

Your seats and backpads are in my way. Not to mention the trunk lid, and targa top.
fitsbain
icon_bump.gif

Still got lots of good parts.

I think I replied to everyone that asked. If not remind me.

Faux - you going to come and get stuff this weekend?

Spoke - Your package goes out today

Come on guys (and gals), I want to help you all out and not just send what is left to the shreader.

When it does go I'll have to see if I can get a picture of before and after the press.

It will come out as a little block about 2 feet on a side. So help me send the parts somewhere useful.

I'm cheap, my loss, your gain.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Jan 25 2007, 06:54 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Still got lots of good parts.

I think I replied to everyone that asked. If not remind me.

Faux - you going to come and get stuff this weekend?

Spoke - Your package goes out today

Come on guys (and gals), I want to help you all out and not just send what is left to the shreader.

When it does go I'll have to see if I can get a picture of before and after the press.

It will come out as a little block about 2 feet on a side. So help me send the parts somewhere useful.

I'm cheap, my loss, your gain.

I might be able to get it this weekend, but I am allergic to snow. If not, next weekend for sure! Keep cutting! Good day! Bob
fitsbain
I can drop stuff off if the snow scares ya.

poke.gif

I'll be down off of McNight raod anyway as I'm scrapping steal from my uncles old place. Droped off 460lbs of 76 chevy 1 ton cab last weekend. Got the bed and rest of the cab and 2 old oil tanks for heating oil to get this weekend. Then it's on to the frame and axels and other heavy steal he has laying around.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Jan 25 2007, 07:25 AM) *

I can drop stuff off if the snow scares ya.

poke.gif

I'll be down off of McNight raod anyway as I'm scrapping steal from my uncles old place. Droped off 460lbs of 76 chevy 1 ton cab last weekend. Got the bed and rest of the cab and 2 old oil tanks for heating oil to get this weekend. Then it's on to the frame and axels and other heavy steal he has laying around.

Cool! you can have the pile of metal I have here if you want it. It is probably about half a truck load. If not, I will call the guy with the award winning smile that took the last load! tooth.gif
type11969
I'd like to nab this area of your car if it is in decent shape (po decided to fix rust by globbing on arc weld and small pieces of scrap):

IPB Image
bbrown
QUOTE(type11969 @ Jan 25 2007, 08:30 AM) *

I'd like to nab this area of your car if it is in decent shape (po decided to fix rust by globbing on arc weld and small pieces of scrap):

IPB Image

I need the driver's side floor pan reenforcement. It's about 3" wide X 20". It starts at the firewall, near the master cylinder and goes back to the center of the floorpan. Thanks
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(bbrown @ Jan 25 2007, 10:42 AM) *

QUOTE(type11969 @ Jan 25 2007, 08:30 AM) *

IPB Image

I need the driver's side floor pan reenforcement. It's about 3" wide X 20". It starts at the firewall, near the master cylinder and goes back to the center of the floorpan. Thanks

FWIW. this part is available new from Restoration design. Not listed on their site. Talk to Bill Frey 517 663-4545
nomore9one4
icon_bump.gif
type11969
-deleted, my mistake
I need the support and mount for the foot pedals if it is in good usable condition.
snflupigus
are the rear firewall corners there?above the bottom frame section? above the crease?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.