Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Before N After
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PORobinSCHE
i couldn't afford a nice new reflector so i made this covering . i used clear drop ceiling light cover. it has a small diamond pattern,so doesn't look too plain. i painted it red(backside) followed by black to tone down the red.
Joe Ricard
Interesting. Do you think it will increase the visibility of our little cars at night?
The thing I always worry about traveling at night is can that knuckle head closing in on me actually see me.

But that is what I will tell the Highway patrol when he asks why I was going to fast.
ClayPerrine
You really were bored.

PORobinSCHE
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jan 15 2007, 03:41 PM) *

Interesting. Do you think it will increase the visibility of our little cars at night?
The thing I always worry about traveling at night is can that knuckle head closing in on me actually see me.

But that is what I will tell the Highway patrol when he asks why I was going to fast.

it won't help visibility. there is no reflective paint on the piece.
i did it to hide the 4 holes left by the PO . i guess he removed the reflector before selling me the car.

RJ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.