Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Seat Belt "Press" decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
PRS914-6
I have numerous sets of decals for the seat belts. They are orang/red with "PRESS" They are commercially made using U.V. rated ink and have a clear laminate over them for protection. I have sold many on e-Bay for $12.99 a set and they are as good or better than the original factory decals. I will offer them to 914-World subscribers for $6.00 a set plus $2.00 (per order, not per decal) for delivery . Instructions are included

If you want a set, Paypal paul@sayegh.me $8.00 and add a note that you want decals. Here is a picture of the before and after.

Click to view attachment
McMark
I'll take four sets. I'm assuming I can apply the $2 shipping to all four, so $6 * 4 + $2 = $26.

Super cool! thumb3d.gif
914werke
Paypal sent smile.gif
PRS914-6
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 18 2007, 10:27 PM) *

I'll take four sets. I'm assuming I can apply the $2 shipping to all four, so $6 * 4 + $2 = $26.

Super cool! thumb3d.gif

Yep, thats fine
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 18 2007, 10:58 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 18 2007, 10:27 PM) *

Super cool! thumb3d.gif

Yep, thats fine

You two goofballs settle down... I can just pick the darn things up from Paul and bring them down to you. I spend half my days off screwing up McMarks life anyway... biggrin.gif
Chris Pincetich
oooohh NICE.
Paul - want to join in on the go kart racing next Sat? I would buy a set from you in person. If not, I'll be at McMarks soon for a powdercoating project. Am I really that cheap to wiggle out of $2 shipping? No, I just like the motivation to visit people beerchug.gif
Ferg
Paypal Sent!

Thanks

Ferg clap56.gif
PRS914-6
Mike, Michael and Richard.......Your decals are packaged and will ship Saturday morning.

Thanks!
Instru-Mental
How much to send via USPS to Canada? (two sets)

Thanks beerchug.gif

Todd
PRS914-6
QUOTE(Instru-Mental @ Jan 19 2007, 04:25 PM) *

Thanks beerchug.gif

Todd

Todd, I will ship two sets to Canada for $13.00. Yes, it's cheaper. Here is the catch......I can't send with a delivery confirmation so I'll send them in a standard envelope to the address you provide. Once they get mailed, my job is done. If they get lost or don't arrive it falls on you. If you want them insured, we'll have to work something else out. That's the only way I can think of and keep the shipping cheap.

Let me know.....
Gint
I'll take 2 sets. $14.00 right?
PRS914-6
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 19 2007, 04:48 PM) *

That's correct.
edwardb33
Paypal sent.

Thanks very much

ed
STL914
Paul,

PayPal sent for one set of decals.

Thanks.

Gary
jim_hoyland
Two sets here too: $14 going your way

Jim
rjames
$ on the way for 1 set. They look great!
Gint
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 19 2007, 05:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 19 2007, 04:48 PM) *

That's correct.

Paypal sent. Thanks
914helo
Paypal sent for one set.
Thanks
PRS914-6
Decals will be shipped Saturday morning for everyone who has paid to this point except Jim Hoyland. (Still waiting on an address verification)
t collins
PayPal sent for two sets
Thanks,
Tom
Instru-Mental
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 19 2007, 07:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Instru-Mental @ Jan 19 2007, 04:25 PM) *

Thanks beerchug.gif

Todd

Todd, I will ship two sets to Canada for $13.00. Yes, it's cheaper. Here is the catch......I can't send with a delivery confirmation so I'll send them in a standard envelope to the address you provide. Once they get mailed, my job is done. If they get lost or don't arrive it falls on you. If you want them insured, we'll have to work something else out. That's the only way I can think of and keep the shipping cheap.

Let me know.....

PayPal sent, thanks Paul!

Cheers beerchug.gif

Todd
Grelber
Paypal Sent.

Thanks!

PRS914-6
Overwhelmed by requests but every payment made to this point has been shipped

STL914
Paul,

My decals arrived today. That was quick and they look great. Many thanks.
dagdal1967
Paypal sent!

mueba.gif

Thanks Paul!
rjames
Just got mine in the mail yesterday and they look great!

Thanks Paul! beer.gif
Nor.Cal.914
Can I still order myself a set of these? Let me know. Thanks
-Chris
PRS914-6
I still have plenty and access to more if needed.
914helo
Received mine today piratenanner.gif
Looks great! Thanks
norcalwtc
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 18 2007, 10:00 PM) *

I have numerous sets of decals for the seat belts. They are orang/red with "PRESS" They are commercially made using U.V. rated ink and have a clear laminate over them for protection. I have sold many on e-Bay for $12.99 a set and they are as good or better than the original factory decals. I will offer them to 914-World subscribers for $6.00 a set plus $2.00 (per order, not per decal) for insurance, padded envelope and delivery confirmation. Instructions are included

If you want a set, Paypal paul@sayegh.org $8.00 and add a note that you want decals. Here is a picture of the before and after.

Click to view attachment

Paul,
I am in Granite Bay and work down by Cal Expo I will take two sets> Can I pick up from you somewhere?
PRS914-6
QUOTE(norcalwtc @ Jan 27 2007, 08:53 AM) *

I have numerous sets of decals for the seat belts. They are orang/red with "PRESS" They are commercially made using U.V. rated ink and have a clear laminate over them for protection. I have sold many on e-Bay for $12.99 a set and they are as good or better than the original factory decals. I will offer them to 914-World subscribers for $6.00 a set plus $2.00 (per order, not per decal) for insurance, padded envelope and delivery confirmation. Instructions are included

If you want a set, Paypal paul@sayegh.org $8.00 and add a note that you want decals. Here is a picture of the before and after.

Click to view attachment

Paul,
I am in Granite Bay and work down by Cal Expo I will take two sets> Can I pick up from you somewhere?

Being honest, it's easier and faster for both of us to just mail them.
t collins
Hey Paul,
Got mine the other day
Thanks, biggrin.gif
STP
Paypal Sent.

Thanks,

-Sean
ScooterD
Paypal sent
Thanks,
ScooterD
boldblue.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(norcalwtc @ Jan 27 2007, 08:53 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Paul,

Believe me... I have been to Pauls house. It isn't impossible to find but unless you have GPS it isn't easy either... Plus Paul is more likely to go up the hill than down. At least he was with the last contract he was working on. He is 20 minutes from me and it was still easier to just have him mail them. biggrin.gif
PRS914-6
Scooter and Sean, please check your payment records. Did not receive anything through Paypal
ScooterD
Paul,
Sent Pay Pal. I hope it works this time.
Thanks,
ScooterD confused24.gif
PRS914-6
Just got another batch in so still available at same price
PRS914-6
Still have some left.....
PRS914-6
I just got some more of these in if anyone still needs some.
Lavanaut
Are these still available Paul?

Thanks
PRS914-6
I sold all that I had but interest seems to be picking up again so I will get some more made. Should take less than a week from 4-28-08
Allan
I'll take a set...
Zimms
I'm in for 4. Same pricing and paypal info as before?

Thanks,

Mark
PRS914-6
Yes, everythinhg is the same for ordering. I should have a batch available tomorrow. They are made and laminated with UV resistant materials but need a little dry time. Sorry for the delay.
Zimms
PP sent for 4 sets.
PRS914-6
New shipment in. I have 100 in stock....still U.V. protected and laminated.
drem914
I sent a request via Paypal for a set. Thanks.
PRS914-6
I still have some left......
mack914-6
Paypal sent
Thanks,
Mack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.