Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: did he do it?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
did trekor take all his posts off this board?

posted like this in his honor!
SirAndy
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 19 2007, 01:40 PM) *
posted like this in his honor!

why don't you check for yourself instead of stirthepot.gif

messix
'cause i suck at searching, and i don't mean to stir the shite, i just haven't had much time to check in. it must have gotten nasty. it's a shame that it did, if it did. which it might not have, but i don't know 'cause i wasn't here to see it, if i was i would have known, which i don't, hence this post.
ChrisFoley
No he didn't. I only had to look as deep as page 2 of the garage to verify this.
TROJANMAN
i can't delete.......i may as well tell a joke smile.gif

What did the mexican fireman name his 2 sons??

Jose and HoseB av-943.gif
sixnotfour
914World.com > Search Form > Search Engine

275 Pages 1 2 3 > ยป Jump to Page

ATTN Admin Team:
trekkor Posted on: Jan 16 2007, 05:55 PM

BANNED...Subliminally.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,413

OK, after giving this some careful and deliberate thought, I have changed my mind and have a NEW request.

How about if we have a new sub-forum with just my threads.
"Trekkor Chronicles" if you will. I'll be the moderator and no one can post new threads there except for me. After all, it is all about me.

How's that sound?

messix
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Jan 19 2007, 02:23 PM) *

No he didn't. I only had to look as deep as page 2 of the garage to verify this.

you have to get the color right for this to work.{ [color=#CEEFCB]}
SirAndy
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 19 2007, 02:14 PM) *

'cause i suck at searching, and i don't mean to stir the shite, i just haven't had much time to check in. it must have gotten nasty. it's a shame that it did, if it did. which it might not have, but i don't know 'cause i wasn't here to see it, if i was i would have known, which i don't, hence this post.

uhm, no search needed ...

click on the "Members" tab right next to the search & calendar, type in his name, hit the "GO" button, click on his name in the results list, click on "profile options" then "find members posts" and see for yourself ...

easy, isn't it?
biggrin.gif Andy

PS: just FYI, all your "subliminal" text doesn't work when using a different color skin. like the red i'm testing right now. i can read it all clear and easy ...
messix
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 19 2007, 03:38 PM) *

click on the "Members" tab right next to the search & calendar, type in his name, hit the "GO" button, click on his name in the results list, click on "profile options" then "find members posts" and see for yourself ...

easy, isn't it?
biggrin.gif Andy

PS: just FYI, all your "subliminal" text doesn't work when using a different color skin. like the red i'm testing right now. i can read it all clear and easy ...
headbang.gif
just give me a hammer i'll make it work! geez you "puter guys make it seem all easy, just gimme a hammer!
grantsfo
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 19 2007, 03:38 PM) *

easy, isn't it?
biggrin.gif Andy

Yeah I have been using blue skin and see everything. So much for subliminal text if you pick a unpopular theme.
Gint
Love ya Troy, but this practice of entering posts in light text is really stupid. It's easy enough to find it, but it's a pain in the ass at the same time to *have* to do it.

Joe Ricard
I have little tolerance for this crap. Yet I can't explain why I read through this whole stupid thread.

Maybe I'll go back to Rennlist
messix
ok fine i was bored. so i had a little fun. maybe i'll delete all my post and go some where else [pout] sad.gif
sportlicherFahrer
AWWWWW... Come on Troy. I'm sure everyone loves ya still! Look! There is even a little love tap smiley for ya! slap.gif Just look out behind! alfred.gif
messix
that's it i'm going to narp, they don't judge me there! mad.gif ar15.gif
sww914
I can't find the color, wish I could delete.
Howard
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 19 2007, 05:09 PM) *

Do too! w00t.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 19 2007, 08:38 PM) *

easy, isn't it?
biggrin.gif Andy

Andy,

Would that be bahia red? Have I begged enough yet, because I'm really good at begging? pray.gif
Pat
messix
QUOTE(sww914 @ Jan 19 2007, 05:26 PM) *

I can't find the color, wish I could delete.

i posted the color code, just go back and edit.
messix
QUOTE(Howard @ Jan 19 2007, 05:35 PM) *

Do too! w00t.gif

back stabber alfred.gif
Howard
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 19 2007, 05:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Howard @ Jan 19 2007, 05:35 PM) *

Do too! w00t.gif

back stabber alfred.gif

No,
messix
ok

mean old man! bootyshake.gif
messix
chit i'm board again. yaaaawn. so here i go with this again.
messix
that right keep clicking on this thread and not posting any thing in response
JPB
Wow awsome idea mister. It can be used for subliminal messages. Here let me try it:

Gimme some daneros!!!! Send money to the JPB 3.8 six fund NOW!
I want a six delivered to my door and don't make it a smalll one!

JPB IS SO SHARP. Swedish momas want to jump his bones.

JPB
Crap didn't work! biggrin.gif
messix
i can not take credit for this. trekkor was the originator and master. pray.gif
Trekkor
I wish...

John Peterson got me started in the "Secret Society" thread.

The best color codes are F5F5F5 OR e5e5e5, BTW.

For the *full effect* you must clue the audience with the freaky ninja guy after your worthless message ph34r.gif

KT

messix
QUOTE(trekkor @ Jan 21 2007, 07:50 PM) *

I wish...

John Peterson got me started in the "Secret Society" thread.

The best color codes are F5F5F5 OR e5e5e5, BTW.

For the *full effect* you must clue the audience with the freaky ninja guy after your worthless message ph34r.gif

KT

ah thank you on the tip.

my ninja master ph34r.gif
914werke
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 21 2007, 06:41 PM) *

i can not take credit for this. trekkor was the originator and master. pray.gif

No kidding, why dontcha try something original yellowsleep[1].gif
Trekkor
Like this:

The link to the "Secret Society thread is HERE ph34r.gif

Great thread...a classic in the making chairfall.gif

blink.gif

KT
Joe Bob
Am I the ONLY person that thought this was an OJ thread?
Trekkor
Old joke, but O.J.'s web site was:

slash slash slash backslash slash dot com.

KT
Aaron Cox
chairfall.gif
messix
or maybe Robert Blake! chowtime.gif ar15.gif
Joe Bob
Somebody needs to dig Miles up from somewhere....
Trekkor
Oh, and I didn't/am not going to do any deleting.

I got therapy and I am feeling quite a bit...Bzzzzt...better.

thanks for asking.

KT
ws91420
[color=#e5e5e5e5]Testing 1 2 3 ninja.gif
Obvioiusly I'm not getting how to do it.
messix
ph34r.gif nice try. but try it like this...... ah i can't give out the secret hand shake in public!
Trekkor
Actually, it's kinda of an unwritten rule.
You can't post invisibly unless you have at least 877 posts...
ph34r.gif

KT laugh.gif
messix
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.