Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Diet Contest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LvSteveH
This is the time of year that most New Year's resolutions to get in shape are abandoned once again. Well, we've come up with a way to help keep everyone motivated, and keep it interesting at the same time.

We've started a weight loss pool. Basically everyone kicks in $75 bucks to participate and weight loss is based on percentage of body weight lost to keep it fair for all genders and sizes. Initial weigh-in is due ASAP and it's on the honor system.

There will be a 2nd weigh-in March 15th where a portion of the pot will be awarded to the biggest loser, and maybe 2nd place depending on how many are participating.

The final weigh in will be Memorial Day which is May 28th this year. Again, a 2nd place award may be given.

Gint's wife Sharon will be the banker, so rest assured the money will be in safe hands. This is open to anyone who wants to participate, regardless of 914 political affiliation.

Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested. The link to the thread on the NARP site is here

914 Diet Contest

The best part about it is everyone who participates is a winner.

LvSteveH
Just to be clear, this is a contest for human weight loss, not the car. laugh.gif
TROJANMAN
1435 lbs (plus one unnknown) and $525 bucks in the pot so far........anyone else?

We are almost the combined weight of a 914.............
dlo914
My company had a similar event. for those that were not able to lose any more weight they were allowed to gain weight, but only in muscle mass. I, being 5'10 and 150, shouldnt lose any more weight. If i did i'd lose a limb, so right now im in the process of building muscle mass by taking a Weight Training class at school. But yeah it's just a suggestion for those of us that cant lose anymore weight.
jhadler
Geez, I missread the subject of the post. I though it read "Djet", not "Diet"...

-Josh2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.